Christine Michael!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
PresentDefinitiveAmericancrayfish.gif

olyfan63

Reaction score
Thanks for the great animated GIFs!

Seafan":3icexoks said:
Did you check out his OL and TEs? CM had a very nice game considering the defense his was playing against and the linemen he had blocking for him.
^^^ What Seafan said.
So Glowinski musta played a HECKUVA game then in his first NFL start? 3 of CMike's 4 really nice runs came to that right side where I think Glowinski was. And converted TE 7th round pick Garry Gilliam musta been channeling big Walter Jones, except on the other side of the line? And maybe that new TE Chase Coffman kid is just a kickass blocker?

Throwdown":3icexoks said:
garydrake425":3icexoks said:
Good make up game from last week. Keep it up big fella. I think he'd be faster if he would leave his gold chain at home. Or maybe he uses the extra weight for more momentum. ;)

It's the power source for his super powers

Hey, I'm just glad he didn't get pulled down by his chains, like Sherm got pulled down by his hair.

All that said, I liked Brown's vision at the goal line better, to quickly find the hole and attack there. It seems like if CMike finds a crease, life is good, "the force" takes over, but finding that first hole eludes him more than it should.

I'd like to think CMike's vision for that initial hole will improve with more "real" reps and coaching.

Decimation

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1dbdd3ad said:
That reminds me of Brian Westbrook in his prime right there. There's a lot of angles on that run that he flat out burst past.
Totally see the comparison, good one!!

AVL

Reaction score
What kind of contract is he playing on now, minimum?

I'm grateful he left his celebrations behind. I was glad to see him go and come back, a true hypocrite and proud of it.

Zorn76

Reaction score
Never been a fan of the guy, but he actually has stepped it up considerably his 2nd time 'round as a Seahawk.

His humbled experiences in Dallas and Washington have given him a focus that he most certainly didn't have before.

With Beast likely not being 100% next weekend, CM has shown that he can be a serviceable RB. Hope Marshawn can play in Minny, but Michael has earned the benefit of the doubt so far.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":3twr6yoh said:
rideaducati":3twr6yoh said:
6 yards per carry on the day too.
Meh, he had 45 yards on one run out of a double-stack formation which clearly fooled the Arizona defense. His other 16 carries netted 57 yards, a 3.6 average, with several zero or negative yardage plays. He certainly helped us get a win but he wasn't exactly Walter Payton out there either.

Haha! Take all the larger runs out most any RB's day, and you won't come up with an eye-popping average. The point you are trying to make is silly anyhow, because a 3.6 Avg isn't too shabby against an upper-tier run D.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":24uefwtb said:
NorthDallas40oz":24uefwtb said:
rideaducati":24uefwtb said:
6 yards per carry on the day too.
Meh, he had 45 yards on one run out of a double-stack formation which clearly fooled the Arizona defense. His other 16 carries netted 57 yards, a 3.6 average, with several zero or negative yardage plays. He certainly helped us get a win but he wasn't exactly Walter Payton out there either.

Haha! Take all the larger runs out most any RB's day, and you won't come up with an eye-popping average. The point you are trying to make is silly anyhow, because a 3.6 Avg isn't too shabby against an upper-tier run D.

To correct the information above, Michael lost yards on only ONE play. It was caused by a rookie mistake by Glowinski, who took a bad angle in attempting to seal off the defender and ended up allowing him an easy path into the backfield.

Michael's consistency and decisiveness have been the most amazing parts of his resurgence over the last three games. He is running the ball like a man on a mission with a burning fire in his belly.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I'm still not really on the hype train for Cmike but you can't expect him to replicate what Rawls was doing. He's performing pretty good for a 3rd stringer though. With Wilson looking superhuman at the moment, able to connect TD passes to our Fullback and 3rd and 4th string TEs. As long as the run game is decent, the passing game will thrive. With Cmike in there (along with a bit of help of Bryce and Fred) I feel confident we should continue to roll on offense against mid level defenses. I don't really consider the Vikes to have a good D so the backfield should be enough to secure us a win there.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1eb5urtq said:
3. He still has been too eager to go for a hole that isn't there, when he could have cut for something bigger.

This was never the issue with CMike. His problem was dancing around looking for a better hole instead of taking the small hole that was there by play design. Very happy to see him buying into the system and trusting his blockers.

-bsd

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
austinslater25":3hy0d3wg said:
favorite moment of the game. We couldn't stop laughing.

Dude looked hopped up.

I couldn't stop laughing on his 45-yard run when - near the end - he was holding onto the ball with both hands. Like he was carrying an infant. Hilarious.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
For him this was a singularly strong effort.

Congrats to the new him, long may it last. Without doubt his story is a cautionary tale for young players who don'y truly buy in to being everything you can and putting the team ahead of yourself.

HawkMark1976

Reaction score
If Lynch can not play, I am hoping Michael keeps running hard and gets 80 to 100 yards Sunday. A good steady running game will make the passing game thrive. and Wilson can carve up the Vikings secondary.

it is a great problems for 2016 in the next year the team will have to choose between having Lynch, Rawls or Michael as starters. :3:

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yeah. He had some pretty good plays. I recall one where a big defender pretty much had him right behind the center and he spun back and around the line and turned in to something decent. The stiff arm play was great. Obviously the long run. I like what I am seeing from him. I think Pete does too.

Zorn76

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":1hdndj78 said:
austinslater25":1hdndj78 said:
favorite moment of the game. We couldn't stop laughing.

Dude looked hopped up.

I couldn't stop laughing on his 45-yard run when - near the end - he was holding onto the ball with both hands. Like he was carrying an infant. Hilarious.

I was glad to see him cover up at the end of that run.
The old CM would've found a way to fumble away that big play.

hawk45

Reaction score
I'm not at all seeing that Cmike can be knocked over with a feather like Turbin.

Nor am I seeing that he is a boom or bust back.

This particular game was strong for him, but in his other games he has done enough to keep the threat there in our offense. Minus the Rams game but so what.

Ozzy

Reaction score
hawk45 I agree and really having a hard time how people are getting that from watching the game. Agree to disagree with those folks I guess.

I am curious to see what they do with Lynch and Michael moving forward and how that gets divided up. Good problem to have I think.

Latest posts