CJ Prosise...tweet

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":308e6l1t said:
Seahwkgal":308e6l1t said:
IndyHawk":308e6l1t said:
Seahwkgal":308e6l1t said:
We wont see Prosise until next season. I would LOVE IT if we still had him right now but we will not see him in uniform against the Lions.
We still have him as he is not on IR..Nobody knows if he will suit up for the Lions
I would bet against it. If he plays though, I will be doing a celebration dance for sure.

Are you being negative just to be negative?
No.
If he plays though, I will be doing a celebration dance for sure
That sounds so negative. :roll:
Look, the funny thing about this board is that anytime, anyone points out obvious flaws, issues, problems this team has been having they are Negative Nancies, Debbie Downers, etc...I am sick of it. I would LOVE to be wrong so there is that. I just see what I see.
We have been so spoiled the last few seasons, I think everyone has lost touch with reality. I NEVER spoke like this 2 or 3 years ago because I knew how damned great this team was. They were good last season and this season they were the same and just a bit worse(thanks to the OLine being horse poop/dumpster fire). If you point out facts about this team you are now NNs or DDs, blah, blah. It doesn't make you less of fan. I kinda miss the years where the expectations weren't as high. There was much more board bliss if you ask me. Much less criticism of other's opinions of this team. Those days were so fun here. :229031_shrug:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Largent80":lv0jocdw said:
Pete said this morning he is 2 weeks away.
And there it is...Can I cry now? I would really love for him to be back for this game, but it appears he won't be. See...I am not surprised. I guess that makes me negative. :229031_shrug:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":173ln7fb said:
Largent80":173ln7fb said:
Pete said this morning he is 2 weeks away.
And there it is...Can I cry now? I would really love for him to be back for this game, but it appears he won't be. See...I am not surprised. I guess that makes me negative. :229031_shrug:

Did you use this in your statement, no. And was I wrong when I said you believe we are going to lose the first playoff game. I believe you were the one that said "one in done in the playoffs". Stop with the straw man, there is a difference between being objectively critical and just flat out negative. So yeah, go cry with your eyes rolling.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
IndyHawk":zj5lbrmv said:
Seahwkgal":zj5lbrmv said:
We wont see Prosise until next season. I would LOVE IT if we still had him right now but we will not see him in uniform against the Lions.
We still have him as he is not on IR..Nobody knows if he will suit up for the Lions

Pete said this week the soonest he would be ready was two weeks, so the divisional round, if at all. Hope he makes it back this week, would be an awesome surprise. The guy seems to have instincts and vision I don't know if any other back on the roster have.