Uh Oh [Kam Tweet]

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KamChancellor/status/1475703002858065926[/tweet]

Well if that ain't saucy as hell

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
chris98251":3bgv7u18 said:
I am betting he can get her ear also..................
I'm curious as to what Kam Chancellor would say. That quote leaves a lot to the imagination. I didn't think him and Pete had a bad professional relationship, then again maybe there is some things we don't know. The LOB sure seemed to sour on Pete after "the play".

chris98251

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":33per3ym said:
chris98251":33per3ym said:
I'm curious as to what Kam Chancellor would say. That quote leaves a lot to the imagination. I didn't think him and Pete had a bad professional relationship, then again maybe there is some things we don't know. The LOB sure seemed to sour on Pete after "the play".

We know how the defense felt about Wilsons coddling and the double standard, I think Kam is in touch with Wagner minimally still amongst players still around and Wagner is the only defender left. He knows what's happening and how the players and or team really feel out of the press on things.

Pete's protect the team and blind faith and optimism is not building now but hurting and I think many players have unsettling feelings that have not been disclosed and or have been tampered down with Pete's mantra.

Kam doesn't answer to Pete now and is still respected. The truth may be something Jody needs to hear from a person not working for her but who still is invested in being a Seahawk.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":38op493w said:
Dude was an absolute stud, and I hope Jody actually listens to him! It's going to get interesting in the next few weeks here!

The pulse of the team was already being questioned during the game, they were talking about which players should be retained and the future, post-game same thing, there is unrest here in Seattle and Petes all is well and we just need to build on it is not flying I don't believe.

KinesProf

Reaction score
The type of man that should be employed by the team with an office job of some capacity while he learns the ins and outs of a football team from an operations standpoint.

You always want someone around who bleeds the colours like Kam does.

I don't blame them, but coaches and management tend to be working for their ego, cheque, or for a promotion. All of which is cool as they do it with the goal of winning. But they don't care which city or team they do it for. Kam has bled, fractured his neck, and shortened his life expectancy for this team. It's deeper for him.

Boycie

Reaction score
KinesProf":1syrtqb0 said:
The type of man that should be employed by the team with an office job of some capacity while he learns the ins and outs of a football team from an operations standpoint.

You always want someone around who bleeds the colours like Kam does.

I don't blame them, but coaches and management tend to be working for their ego, cheque, or for a promotion. All of which is cool as they do it with the goal of winning. But they don't care which city or team they do it for. Kam has bled, fractured his neck, and shortened his life expectancy for this team. It's deeper for him.

This^ Kam brought an edge to the team on the field, and it might rub off on the D if he was somehow involved. The guy was a straight up killer, who played a hard, honest game. It would not hurt one bit to bring him into the fold!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hard to disagree. Kam epitomizes the all out, give of your body, heart, mind and soul player any team would thank their lucky stars to have. He has to be a part of this organization moving forward in whatever fashion that takes, period!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Ppl saying its about Russ.

I believe its about Jody. Look at his likes.

justafan

Reaction score
Sounds like a meaningless tweet.If he cared he could have talked to her without drawing attention to himself. Loved him as a player but I can do without the chatter.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
justafan":3opt9mih said:
Sounds like a meaningless tweet.If he cared he could have talked to her without drawing attention to himself. Loved him as a player but I can do without the chatter.

I highly doubt ex players have Jody's # on speed dial.

Good for Kam, I wish he'd coach. He's EXACTLY the kind of coach that we need in that locker room and sidelines.

Threedee

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":15za3ses said:
chris98251":15za3ses said:

It definitely would have held together for more than just a single season afterward.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
chris98251":3aj4uiu7 said:
Spin Doctor":3aj4uiu7 said:
chris98251":3aj4uiu7 said:

We know how the defense felt about Wilsons coddling and the double standard, I think Kam is in touch with Wagner minimally still amongst players still around and Wagner is the only defender left. He knows what's happening and how the players and or team really feel out of the press on things.

Pete's protect the team and blind faith and optimism is not building now but hurting and I think many players have unsettling feelings that have not been disclosed and or have been tampered down with Pete's mantra.

Kam doesn't answer to Pete now and is still respected. The truth may be something Jody needs to hear from a person not working for her but who still is invested in being a Seahawk.
If I had to guess, Kam is probably more anti Russell than anti Pete. All things being equal. If the defense was the unit melting down over the last 6 weeks as opposed to the offense, I might believe Kam would maybe have changed his view towards Pete, but from every indication he's a team Pete guy

Those were upset with how Pete handled Russell for sure, but I still think their disdain is for Russell. I don't think any of them truly believe Russell is anything more than a decent QB and his performance the last year has them feeling vindicated to some degree

Jac

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":zz6mdsvo said:
justafan":zz6mdsvo said:

I highly doubt ex players have Jody's # on speed dial.

Good for Kam, I wish he'd coach. He's EXACTLY the kind of coach that we need in that locker room and sidelines.

Yes, his "discussion" is effectively the tweet itself. He's sending his message that way.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Couple scenarios here

a. He is anti-Pete and thinks Jody needs to here it from someone who will speak the truth. JS is probably not going to go against Pete.

b. He is anti-Russ and believe Pete has protected him for too long. He knows Pete has rose colored glasses on and refuses to throw Russ under the bus because rule #1 Protect the Team.

toffee

Reaction score
in the past couple of years, I always wonder why Kam was not offer a role in the organization, coach or whatever. I meant Kam is local, didn't move away, still showed interest in the team and a fan favorite. On the field, Kam showed high football IQ, seems to be a student of the game.

I always felt that Pete should have offer a role to Kam to stay in the organization.

keasley45

Reaction score
Wenhawk":13jsehqx said:
Couple scenarios here

a. He is anti-Pete and thinks Jody needs to here it from someone who will speak the truth. JS is probably not going to go against Pete.

b. He is anti-Russ and believe Pete has protected him for too long. He knows Pete has rose colored glasses on and refuses to throw Russ under the bus because rule #1 Protect the Team.

And this post sums up what this board has become... really what this country has become. You're either on this side or the other side. Pick one.

Thats a failed position and one devoid of any critical thinking - and to the poster, that's not a criticism of you.

He could be offering criticism that isn't pro v anti anything but a thoughtful assessment of any number of things. You don't have to be pro Russ to have a criticism of PC anymore than you have to be anti Russ to have a criticism of #3s play.

But those are the box's that .net has been pushed to.