Clash of Clans

Laloosh

Reaction score
KINGGRUMPY":246aveeu said:
You could jump over on our Clan, Zeb. Me and SeatownJay are in Seattle Warriors

Lot of clans with that name. Which are you?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I just wish our leaders didn't start the wars in the middle of the night. This last one started a 1:30am my time so by the time I was able to attack this morning most of the good targets in my range were gone.

OP
OP
KINGGRUMPY

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
SeatownJay":19irsrxn said:
I just wish our leaders didn't start the wars in the middle of the night. This last one started a 1:30am my time so by the time I was able to attack this morning most of the good targets in my range were gone.

I'll request that.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It's so hard sometimes to save up enough resources for upgrades. I've been trying for a week to save up 700k elixir to upgrade one of my army barracks so I can have healers. Every time I get close I get attacked.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SeatownJay":18ldpitv said:
It's so hard sometimes to save up enough resources for upgrades. I've been trying for a week to save up 700k elixir to upgrade one of my army barracks so I can have healers. Every time I get close I get attacked.
And right after I posted this I got raided and lost 122k in elixir. Now it will be tomorrow before I'll have enough to upgrade one of my barracks. This game can be so maddening sometimes.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Holy crap.
I've never even been to this forum, I thought it was all about fantasy football.
I play coc but have no clue what I'm doing.
I've got my stuff going fairly well but not in a clan.

ezaga4eg.jpg

I keep attacking with only one barbarian and then surrender. It keeps my trophies down so the big guys can't kill me.

pmedic920 on this too.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeatownJay":87ksbrcz said:
SeatownJay":87ksbrcz said:
And right after I posted this I got raided and lost 122k in elixir. Now it will be tomorrow before I'll have enough to upgrade one of my barracks. This game can be so maddening sometimes.

If you have any gems that you want to use. Boost your production. It only cost 5-6 gems and last for 24 hrs.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The people in charge of the clan are in the process of reorganizing and creating a second, feeder clan for lower levels. They are only allowing new members to the main clan that are at least level 60 with a level 8 or higher town hall. After the current war I'm probably going to move down to the feeder clan since I'm almost useless in wars. I'll try to get more info about the feeder clan once I get home.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3mpnzbzr said:
The people in charge of the clan are in the process of reorganizing and creating a second, feeder clan for lower levels. They are only allowing new members to the main clan that are at least level 60 with a level 8 or higher town hall. After the current war I'm probably going to move down to the feeder clan since I'm almost useless in wars. I'll try to get more info about the feeder clan once I get home.

Practice squad. So that's how it feels.
Dam :)
I have TH 8 but I'm only level 50.
Let me know.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The feeder clan will be called SeattleSquires and it will be created after our current war is finished Thursday. I'm going to be travelling all day Thursday so I'll probably be joining up either late Thursday night or on Friday.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Lon, you're welcome to join up with my clan. Red Devils 420. We could use a power house with that Texas charm.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3alaedes said:
Lon, you're welcome to join up with my clan. Red Devils 420. We could use a power house with that Texas charm.

Thanks bro.
Trouble is, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just building stuff and hiding from the big dogs.
I've read some online but still don't have a good grasp of the ClanWars aspect.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pmedic920":2k4q6odn said:
Zebulon Dak":2k4q6odn said:

Thanks bro.
Trouble is, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just building stuff and hiding from the big dogs.
I've read some online but still don't have a good grasp of the ClanWars aspect.

It's fun. It's the best part of the game and it's not complicated. The top 10 of your clan goes to war against the top 10 of the other clan. Each player gets 2 attacks and after 24 hours the team with the most stars wins. It's just like the regular raids except they keep a collective score. And you can help each other out by donating troops to one another. My clan's won more wars than it's lost and you get good bonus loot for winning.