Clash of Clans

pmedic920

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":38uh983u said:
pmedic920":38uh983u said:
Zebulon Dak":38uh983u said:
Lon, you're welcome to join up with my clan. Red Devils 420. We could use a power house with that Texas charm.

Thanks bro.
Trouble is, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just building stuff and hiding from the big dogs.
I've read some online but still don't have a good grasp of the ClanWars aspect.

It's fun. It's the best part of the game and it's not complicated. The top 10 of your clan goes to war against the top 10 of the other clan. Each player gets 2 attacks and after 24 hours the team with the most stars wins. It's just like the regular raids except they keep a collective score. And you can help each other out by donating troops to one another. My clan's won more wars than it's lost and you get good bonus loot for winning.

Have you checked out my camp?
How do I match up with your clan?
I'd hate to take up a spot, and not be able to help the cause.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
You look better off than me, although I have more trophies and am at a higher level. I don't have a barbarian yet and I haven't tapped into the dark elixir yet either. I just raid a lot so my trophies are up.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":31fcuuz2 said:
You look better off than me, although I have more trophies and am at a higher level. I don't have a barbarian yet and I haven't tapped into the dark elixir yet either. I just raid a lot so my trophies are up.

I do a lot of attacking with only one dude, then I surrender. I do that to loose trophies.
It keeps the big dogs from being able to blow my world up.
I'll join your clan but you may need to babysit me till I catch on.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
just saw this topic, im in legion of 12s, if anyone is looking or still playing.
Go Hawks!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I had to jump out of the clan I was in because people weren't contributing to my (pretty reasonable) standards and we were doing new clan wars every 2 days which were costing me over 1.2 million elixir every time. I started that new clan but probably gonna stay outta the clan war business for a little while, concentrate on upgrading some.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
SeatownJay":13itkysh said:
PMedic just joined up with Spounge & I in Warrior's Lair.

Yeah we jumped ship and left our old clan in a bit of a pickle. But that's what they get. I'd join up with y'all but like I said, taking a break from clan wars to upgrade my village.

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
We clan war once a week, got one guy who spent 1000 bucks in 4 months, he fills the WC with witches and wiz, if any one is looking. Legion of 12s what level are you guys?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm level 69 with a level 9 town hall. I have level 3 drains and just finished my first dark barracks.