Clueless.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly haven't a clue what is going to happen tomorrow. Normally I have a good feel for what I think may go down the night before an away game but today I've got nothin'.

We could absolutely route them, or they could make it a game and it's a close victory, or they use us as their stepping stone to right their season and play their playoff game against us tomorrow and we fall short.

No. Idea.

Anyone else?

minormillikin

Reaction score
Nothing would surprise me in this game:
1-Seahawks blowout win
2-Falcons blowout win
3-Close/frustrating slopfest win
4-Close/frustrating slopfest loss

I'm right with you.

No.
Idea.

themunn

Reaction score
minormillikin":12624n7p said:
Nothing would surprise me in this game:
1-Seahawks blowout win
2-Falcons blowout win
3-Close/frustrating slopfest win
4-Close/frustrating slopfest loss

I'm right with you.

No.
Idea.

what about a 0-0 tie?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I have this strange worry in my gut that we're gonna blow it, but when I think about it for real my head and my heart tell me we're going to handle them.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to think the defense is fired up beyond belief (if we were to use ET's comments this past week as a barometer) and is going to bitch slap them into submission which will in turn fire up the offense to DO THEIR JOBS...And we coast...We deserve a non heart attack game in the 2nd half. Here's to hoping.

jman316

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":32hb1osl said:
I have this strange worry in my gut that we're gonna blow it, but when I think about it for real my head and my heart tell me we're going to handle them.

That's the long suffering Seahawk fan inside you, don't listen.

I agree that anything could happen, EXCEPT an ATL blowout. That hasn't happened since Russell arrived.

drdiags

Reaction score
I wonder if these guys are running on fumes. Big Red's post game interview (where he was suffering from an undiagnosed concussion at the time) suggested that these guys are getting worn down. My gut tells me that the offense is going to have to let it loose, because the defense is gassed right now. These next two games cannot get over soon enough.

Have no clue what will happen tomorrow. Hope that youth serves them well.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
I think last year's playoff loss provides the needed ammo for the win. Not sure if it will be pretty, but I like our chances. I would feel better if Unger were playing but I think we got this.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
jman316":ngwkh3xf said:
Zebulon Dak":ngwkh3xf said:

That's the long suffering Seahawk fan inside you, don't listen.

You're absolutely right. I don't know if I'll ever be able to shake it completely.

jblaze

Reaction score
Actually I have the feeling of a blowout. Last year's playoff win revenge plus getting back to basics on D spell big numbers to me.

I told myself I wouldn't do that anymore since the last two weeks nearly ripped my heart out but again, here I am. We've got to put it all together eventually right?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think after 2 weeks of trying to gel..the offense will finally gain the confidence in themselves and push to the next level. I feel a better game then the last 2 weeks....Although it will be hard fought. I was thinking 24-21 with a win. Defense will be key.
Den

hawk45

Reaction score
I agree that a blowout ATL win is unlikely with Russ at the helm. Of course, that presupposes the OL can prevent him from getting concussed out there. If they keep Russell clean it'll be the first game this season.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It's actually fairly predictable when you think about it. Seattle comes out and plays flat and finds themselves behind heading into halftime. They then start to sort things out in the 3rd quarter before taking the lead and winning the game in the 4th quarter.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2p0q7k1i said:
I suspect we're going to make it very painful and difficult for ourselves, but we'll still win, lol.
This. I think the D is going to have to carry the load bigtime minus 3 o-linemen plus no Harvin and throw in Bevell's absolute craptastic of late and you have the ingredients of a close game that can go either way.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SeatownJay":13ipll31 said:
It's actually fairly predictable when you think about it. Seattle comes out and plays flat and finds themselves behind heading into halftime. They then start to sort things out in the 3rd quarter before taking the lead and winning the game in the 4th quarter.

You stop that. I want something new. Something fresh I say!

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Atlanta is a bloody mess right now.

Don't worry.

It won't be a blowout, but the Seahawks will win and it will be fine.

27-13. Something like that.

Steve2222

Reaction score
It's been awhile since we played a terrible defense. Breath of fresh air.

mrblitz

Reaction score
time for the offense to pony up. until now they've had their moments, but need to create synergies and dynamics for an entire game.