Colorado is pissing me off

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
After all of the hype they are rolling over and playing dead for the quackers. Coach Sanders isnt making any adjustments. I knew the Colorado hype train would come to an end but was hoping it would be next week.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Only people who haven’t been paying attention, didn’t see this coming.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Wilner said at the pac 12 media days, off the record he had lots of coaches telling him they are sick of prime. And that they would be looking forward to playing CU.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I am not surprised Colorado really hadn’t played any real competition. I was looking forward to the meat of their schedule starting with Oregon

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I have been following the news articles about the Colorado team and Coach "Prime". When he started as head coach, I was surprised by the way the roster was "churned" with some scholarship players leaving while outsiders were being recruited.

It sure seemed like the "press darlings" were a "Juggernaut" and were building speed...Then, they crashed right into a "Brick Wall" that Oregon provided.

Oregon coach Dan Lanning compared Colorado to "Cinderella" and said that it was "clicks" vs. wins...I had to laugh! :)

Chevy

Reaction score
Colorado would probably be 0-3 if Coach Prime had not turned over the roster. Colorado's record last year was 1 win and 11 losses!

IMO it just seems like people are hating on Prime because of his persona/coaching style. Pete Carrol had the same backlash, until he starting winning at USC & with the Seahawks.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I agree Chevy...I had failed to mention the comparison to the Seahawks roster churning.
But, I just really expected Colorado to be un-stoppable...I was sort of a fan. But wow...
But, I do think that "Coach Prime" will be a force to be reconnned with...They are just getting started.