Colts Ring of Honor

OP
OP
MidwestHawker

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Well yes I've only been to Lucas Oil, most recently for last year's Colts-Dolphins game that the Colts won, but the crowd just doesn't even seem to make an effort to be a factor except on the big third downs.

Admittedly the dome was something I was forgetting about and it helps explain the ring of honor inclusion.

BlueShoe

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":z22xttmg said:
Well yes I've only been to Lucas Oil, most recently for last year's Colts-Dolphins game that the Colts won, but the crowd just doesn't even seem to make an effort to be a factor except on the big third downs.

Admittedly the dome was something I was forgetting about and it helps explain the ring of honor inclusion.

I was at that game too. Luck broke the record for the most yards ever in a game by a rookie QB. It was crazy. He had like 275 at halftime.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Hmm..Trying to be balanced here..but I dont think even Seattle with its lack of playoff success would put a player in the Ring of Honor because of ONE season. Am I fooling myself? Im trying to think of a comparable situation..

Not judging though.. as a long time Seahawk fan cant be in a position to judge. Heck, Ive seen young Seahawk fans question why Jim Zorn is ours..presumably after just looking at stats.