Colts vs. Broncos

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":10viv0zu said:
WilsonMVP":10viv0zu said:
Colts have 8 passes at or behind the LOS yet Wilson is the game manager :roll:

:)

and Luck just said a naughty word

Apparently one that can't be referenced here.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Too bad Luck has no weapons, poor pass protection and a bad D. He does it all on his own. 4-12 team without Luck.

OP
OP
mbtitleist

mbtitleist

Reaction score
This is off topic, but does anybody know when the mic'd up is usually released by the NFL? I can't wait to hear it about our game last night.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Don't look now but colts are starting to take control. Luck needs to take care of the ball and not turn it over here. If he doesn't throw any picks they win this game.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Oh man how far Peyton has fallen. The media has kind of swept it under the carpet because they idolize Peyton, but he has been beyond bad since the start of December. He just doesn't look the same. A lot of one-look reads and ball is gone. Haven't seen him go through his reads and hit his 3rd or 4th receiver, like he has been so good at in the past.

Time to hang it up Peyton.

On the other side, how poor does the Denver defense look? Indy has a below average offensive line and they look like the Dallas OLine.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":26xm0kbc said:
Oh man how far Peyton has fallen. The media has kind of swept it under the carpet because they idolize Peyton, but he has been beyond bad since the start of December. He just doesn't look the same. A lot of one-look reads and ball is gone. Haven't seen him go through his reads and hit his 3rd or 4th receiver, like he has been so good at in the past.

Time to hang it up Peyton.

On the other side, how poor does the Denver defense look? Indy has a below average offensive line and they look like the Dallas OLine.

To be fair that is all I have heard from the media about Manning the last couple of months. His arm looks old and weak.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Wow, Denver's offense looks bad when they go away from the run. I think half of Manning's passes he just throws up there and prays for a flag.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
When he throws a 30 yard pass down field it reminds me of when I'd throw the ball as hard as I could back in elementary school when i used to play flyers 300.

I think he has overthrown his receiver on every long pass more than 20 yards down field. Not even close.

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
I didnt think the Ducks were playing until tmw ... then I saw Manning try to throw multiple deep balls ...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Gase (Peyton) might want to consider trying something else.

jake206

Reaction score
Only wrench in Seahawks Superbowl run will be Luck. Literally and figuratively.

hawk45

Reaction score
Since Peyton doesn't have the arm to throw on a line anything longer than 7 yards, all the rest of his throws have to be lobs perfectly judged and dropped over the defender. It's like throwing nothing but deep balls. I mean he's good at it but it's tough if intermediate throws aren't in the toolbox.

taco40

Reaction score
chris98251":ocrut410 said:
taco40":ocrut410 said:
Smellyman":ocrut410 said:
His arm looks old and weak.
Looks like it's time to draft a QB, Denver.

I'll bet they fire Fox before they let Manning go.

Explain, please. I think I agree, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.