Colts vs. Broncos

jkitsune

Reaction score
If the Broncos come back and win this game, that one play will be the moment everyone looks at. Incredible effort by CJ.

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1sml5crr said:
homerun1970":1sml5crr said:
HFSD1 did you ever think he was right? He is one of the officials I hated seeing now, hate hearing him maybe worse.
I think Leavy just overturned it because he knew the initial ruling was wrong in the first place. The Denver guy was charging the returner at near full speed while the Colts guy was trying to block him in a different direction and rather unsuccessfully I might add. Just no way he blocked the Denver guy into the returner to my eyes. Denver guy was utterly overpowering him straight through the block and into the returner.

Did he signal for a fair catch? All the replays they were showing were of right before the contact. I didn't see any footage of the return early on.

taco40

Reaction score
jkitsune":2p7i2xde said:
If the Broncos come back and win this game, that one play will be the moment everyone looks at. Incredible effort by CJ.
The lack of tackling was nearly as incredible.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1260funi said:
taco40":1260funi said:
hawksfansinceday1":1260funi said:
Ooooooh, breathlessly reporting that Luck has more passing yards in his first 5 playoff games than anyone. OK, so what's his W-L record in those 5 games? What's his QB rating? (hint: it's not as good as that midget in Seattle but neither is anyone else's)

They're just telling me that I should have picked Luck for my nfl.com/challenge fantasy QB over Russell this week.

Totally should have. He already has twice as many interceptions in this game alone than Russell does in all six of his playoff games. Dude's a winner.

Wait... interceptions are a good thing, right?

10 ints total. yikes.

He is a great punter though, he can do no wrong.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Dizzlepdx":21ua18io said:
hawksfansinceday1":21ua18io said:
homerun1970":21ua18io said:
HFSD1 did you ever think he was right? He is one of the officials I hated seeing now, hate hearing him maybe worse.
I think Leavy just overturned it because he knew the initial ruling was wrong in the first place. The Denver guy was charging the returner at near full speed while the Colts guy was trying to block him in a different direction and rather unsuccessfully I might add. Just no way he blocked the Denver guy into the returner to my eyes. Denver guy was utterly overpowering him straight through the block and into the returner.

Did he signal for a fair catch? All the replays they were showing were of right before the contact. I didn't see any footage of the return early on.
I just assumed so since the call was that he was blocked into the return man. No call if no fair catch signal, right?

Happy

Reaction score
Youth will be served I guess.

so much for the offseason spending spree on defense by denver though. they're making luck look a lot better than he is.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ploldg3 said:
pehawk":1ploldg3 said:
Hasselbeck":1ploldg3 said:
I love Luck, but man.. he makes some absolute bonehead reads sometimes.

Hasn't it been long enough to just say that's who he is? He's Brett Farve sans the Stubborn Swede.

I was thinking young Elway.. but Favre works too I suppose

Pretty rarified air. I don't see it, but I hold Elway up as the best QB ever and best white athlete ever (yes, I'm racist).

taco40

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3no9xnyg said:
Can't believe they aren't going for it here.
Still a lot of time left. the going-for-it might be saved for the 2 point conversion.

taco40

Reaction score
Looks like the Denver crowd needs to have a mascot in a donkey uniform tell them when to yell.

hawk45

Reaction score
HUGE clutch series by Denver D there. Impressed with that.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I'm callin' it: TD drive here by Denver, followed by bungled 2-pointer and heartbreak for Elway, just like he broke the heart of Indy fans the day he was drafted.

hawk45

Reaction score
I know I said this already but I'm still flabbergasted at how clean Indy's line keeps Luck when they are passing every single down. I mean have they handed off in the second half?

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":2r53mof1 said:
I'm callin' it: TD drive here by Denver, followed by bungled 2-pointer and heartbreak for Elway, just like he broke the heart of Indy fans the day he was drafted.
Heh. And here is why I should never call things. Oh well, maybe later?

taco40

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":23xv8462 said:

I remember that. Came out of Stanford highly touted and told the Baltimore Colts, a very bad team, that he wouldn't play for them. That was the year I graduated college.

frosted21

Reaction score
hawk45":2mqbdpox said:
I know I said this already but I'm still flabbergasted at how clean Indy's line keeps Luck when they are passing every single down. I mean have they handed off in the second half?

He does a wonderful job moving in the pocket to set his offensive tackles up.