Colts vs. Broncos

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ooooooh, breathlessly reporting that Luck has more passing yards in his first 5 playoff games than anyone. OK, so what's his W-L record in those 5 games? What's his QB rating? (hint: it's not as good as that midget in Seattle but neither is anyone else's)

taco40

Reaction score
Happy":37avbqav said:
just tuned in on this drive.

broncos pass d looks awful. luck has all day to throw and there are open receivers all over the place.

And the broncos spent a couple extra million for an updated defense, including the best defensive back in the game, Talib-something.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
On the bright side for the Broncos.. at least they wont see the Seahawks in the Super Bowl this year.

Well they will.. just on a TV.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Just retire Peyton....retire. It's over.

Overall, you will go down a one of the greatest, if not THE greatest regular season QB. But you will also be remembered for being a choke artist in the playoffs.

taco40

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":k366xrah said:
Ooooooh, breathlessly reporting that Luck has more passing yards in his first 5 playoff games than anyone. OK, so what's his W-L record in those 5 games? What's his QB rating? (hint: it's not as good as that midget in Seattle but neither is anyone else's)

They're just telling me that I should have picked Luck for my nfl.com/challenge fantasy QB over Russell this week.

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawk45":3ua5do13 said:
Boy Luck has some pretty good protection given there is zero run threat.

Great pass protection.

I think Gabbert would be shredding the broncos with that protection.

hawk45

Reaction score
This drive feels like it's Peyton's last gasp. I mean tons of time left but just zero evidence so far that the donkey O can operate.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Lmao, Peyton threw it at welker's feet.

Fumble, we may have a game.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Gase about to go from HC candidate to fired after this one. Has done nothing to scheme around Peyton's December/Jan limitations.

Freakin' lucky break there.

hawk45

Reaction score
Denver football, wow, this could mean 3 for them :p

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Everytime I watch Cribbs play he gets knocked out. He looked woozy or concussed after that hit, ball was laying next to him for a moment.

homerun1970

Reaction score
HFSD1 did you ever think he was right? He is one of the officials I hated seeing now, hate hearing him maybe worse.

hawk45

Reaction score
Is Peyton just trying to get his drives over with as soon as possible? Double covered? Who cares. Welker not ready? Eh, even better, but put it in the dirt to make certain. No defender within 20 yards and first down marker 5 strides ahead? Nah, throw the tightly contested sideline throw out of bounds.

taco40

Reaction score
hawk45":2vrdkgg9 said:
Boy Luck has some pretty good protection given there is zero run threat.

Found this customizable head to head comparison page on NFL .com

Luck and Wilson both have 7.7 yards per attempt ave.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The only person taking more joy in watching Peyton decline before our very eyes than me is Denver's scoreboard operator.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
homerun1970":31lyvuy0 said:
HFSD1 did you ever think he was right? He is one of the officials I hated seeing now, hate hearing him maybe worse.
I think Leavy just overturned it because he knew the initial ruling was wrong in the first place. The Denver guy was charging the returner at near full speed while the Colts guy was trying to block him in a different direction and rather unsuccessfully I might add. Just no way he blocked the Denver guy into the returner to my eyes. Denver guy was utterly overpowering him straight through the block and into the returner.

Latest posts