Compete for backup job

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
massari":17bf247x said:
Would be sweet if they could bring in Kaep+RG3+Manziel to tryout and compete with Boykin+Heaps.

May the best man win.

Kevin_Hart.jpg

edogg23

Reaction score
If they sign Kaep he will have to compete with Boykin. Do you think they are going to go into camp with only 2 qbs to throw to everyone?
The upside to Kaep is not only do you get a qb with Super Bowl experience as your backup, but if he does well you probably end up with a 3rd round pick for him as well.

toffee

Reaction score
Got to praise our HC and GM for keeping it very quiet until there's no taker for Kaepernick. At this point, Kaep and his agent got to accept that Hawks' the only opportunity to play. It's a perfect setup that he can play behind Wilson under a system that he can shine (if Wilson needs a break).

How often can a team have two super bowl starters on roster? In this case, both are still young.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Boykin throws to the middle and the left side of the field.

There. Competition between Tarvaris and him is over.

I'd like to see Kap and Boykin duke it out. If Boykin loses, I would think he'd make it to our practice squad. I think we value him more than other teams would.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawks46":dgk2u3dr said:

I'd like to see Kap and Boykin duke it out. If Boykin loses, I would think he'd make it to our practice squad. I think we value him more than other teams would.

Well he is WANTED by some people :)

Hawks46

Reaction score
chris98251":3v1wu7z2 said:
Hawks46":3v1wu7z2 said:

Well he is WANTED by some people :)

Well played, sir. Well played.