Congrats from a Saints fan

Murky

Reaction score
I would have liked for a tougher struggle at least, but what can I say? Y'all beat the hell out of us, in all phases, from start to finish. No one can say that you don't look like legit SB contenders, and the best in the NFC.

Good luck the rest of the way, and hopefully if we meet again, we put up something resembling a fight.

Joey13091

Reaction score
The saints will be fine. Thank you for your show of respect. Hope so see you in the playoffs.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Yeah you guys will break CAR next week in your house, guaranteed. Props for showing up man.

jafo

Reaction score
Congrats. You guys definitely proved that Rob Ryan has no clue how to defend a multi dimensional qb. You guys played great.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Murky":wh52f55t said:
I would have liked for a tougher struggle at least, but what can I say? Y'all beat the hell out of us, in all phases, from start to finish. No one can say that you don't look like legit SB contenders, and the best in the NFC.

Good luck the rest of the way, and hopefully if we meet again, we put up something resembling a fight.

Yeah, I'd say our little team up here in Seattle can play, don't you? ;)

Thanks for having the sportsmanship to come back and say congrats. We've been on the receiving end of those kinds of thrashing too many times in our history, so I know what it feels like. Good luck the rest of the way. The Seahawks and Saints will definitely meet again.

Saints33

Reaction score
Well, I went into the game with 2 key points in mind. Good punt coverage for field position, we did that. Second, contain the run, we did that. My theories meant nothing. The obvious is ya'll absolutely destroyed us. I think this is the worst loss since 07 Colts in the Brees era for the Saints. I thought overall the refs did okay, actually benefited us a couple times, but aside from their 2 hour conference calls every flag I can't complain. Ya'lls D, is obviously amazing, I knew that going into the game. I haven't seen to many young qb's play as lights out as Wilson did tonight. As much as I hate we got beat, I am a big fan of Russel Wilson. Its good to see a young stud at qb, especially since others are having a bad sophomore slump this year.

I was glad to see our defense play tough in the 4th quarter even after the game was obviously over. Seahawks had a great game plan going into the game and ya'll are obvious legit Super Bowl contenders. I really enjoyed talking football with everyone here this week. I will be rooting for ya'll against the 49ers, aside from the Falcons, I hate them more than anyone. Hopefully we can pick ourselves up and play good football next week against the Panthers b/c it is definitely a must win. Again, great win for ya'll and this stings for us, but we have gotten our butts beat before and still played strong after. Great game (at least for Seahawks) and good luck next week.

starbuck2907

Reaction score
Another Saints fan here. -- Congratulations on the win.

You guys out-played us. No silly flags or penalties affecting the outcome of the game, you guys just took the bull by the horns and won.

Much respect. I look forward to seeing you guys in the playoffs, and perhaps we will be better prepared at that point.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
I know the Saints are a good team with one of the best QBs in the game. We just got the best of you guys tonight...I'd still be worried facing your team any day.

Funny thing is, unlike some of the other teams out there, these two teams respect each other, which was shown when Hawthorn helped up one of our guys and I think a few other Hawks helping Saints up after a tackle.

starbuck2907

Reaction score
pmedic920":33l03jpt said:
Class post. Refreshing. Thanks. Y'all have a rough road ahead. Best wishes.

It's been refreshing talking with you guys on here the last week or two. There's been some trash talk, but for the most part, a lot of good conversation.

Showing up here and giving you guys congrats for winning, it's just the right thing to do.

As an aside, I don't think I've EVER seen Drew Brees look so pissed-off after a game. He's gonna be craving a rematch. Can't wait. Maybe we'll get a good game that next time.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Good on you guys for showing up!
I was Up next to the Saints their Super Bowl year.
But this is the Hawks Year!

Go Hawks!

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah classy posts. Thank you. Id like to think I would do the same if you guys thumped us. You have an amazing team and I too hope you guys give self proclaimed SuperCam some super humble pie!!

Go Hawks!!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
ummm,,, yeah. Cool with the respect and everything but there are other teams I would rather face in the playoffs, thanks.

saints2k8

Reaction score
all those trends I talked about meant a whole lot of nothing tonight.

congrats. RW is the man