Congrats Rams!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RedAlice":2encuen9 said:
And....you shouldn't be!

As for the Rams, I'd rather end the season on 4 wins and a lower draft pick. Always.

See, it was a win win yesterday. :D
How's it going, Alice? Long time no chat! Congrats on beating us...grumble grumble grumble... :)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":2gbmjmxu said:
RolandDeschain":2gbmjmxu said:

Yes...thank you Rams for that. :)

I'm still banking in the glow of the Niners 0-6 divisional record.

So are we, Marv... So are we...

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":34minj4f said:
RedAlice":34minj4f said:
And....you shouldn't be!

As for the Rams, I'd rather end the season on 4 wins and a lower draft pick. Always.

See, it was a win win yesterday. :D
How's it going, Alice? Long time no chat! Congrats on beating us...grumble grumble grumble... :)

iRo! Hugs.

Yes, beating you was fun.

I'm completely distracted by relocation right now though.

I will be rooting for both Hawks and AZ this weekend. Let's get an NFC West team to the Superbowl again.

Btw - what is the record for one division sending a team to the SB? We are on 3 right now.

eta: I guess the Bill's division has at least 4.

chevelle03

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2yrjkv72 said:
Well, we went 3-1 against you guys. We got hot too late.

Let's see if you guys can get it done on the road. You may not get WAS for once.

Got hot? Losing to the Niners kind of killed that thought...

SuperMan28":2yrjkv72 said:
What is it you SEA fans say when the beginning of a team's collapse starts with you? Do you say "stole their soul?"

Why yes, Rams stole your soul if you lose to the Packers and finish the year on a three game skid. I think that's a fair statement. If you beat GB in GB, kudos.

And for those who think ARZ has nothing to play for, IDK who has the tie breaker between ARZ and CAR if it comes to that. But CAR and ARZ play at the same times so ARZ will be playing all out for that potential #1 seed. I do believe ARZ wins by three scores. Just my .02

Good luck, so close. You guys finished one game better than us... ugh lol

All kinds of fail in this post. FYI the Hawks finished 3 whole games ahead of the Rams this year. Quit basking in your team's meaningless victories against the Seahawks and come to the realization that your team (and your horrible coach) hugely underperform against every other team every year. Below .500 yet again.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Superman28 is aka Mr. St. Louis and he is currently saying much more negative things about LA Rams fans then I ever did about StL fans on here.

He is on a rage. Off the charts in his words.

It has become the one thing that will break my heart. I have never had an experience like this. I adore and love the StL fans I always sit by. I love the ones I know in person.

A choice will be made on Wednesday.

StL and LA Rams fans are forever divided.....much because of the actions of posters like Superman28.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SuperMan28":g3rd0c3g said:
What is it you SEA fans say when the beginning of a team's collapse starts with you? Do you say "stole their soul?"

Why yes, Rams stole your soul if you lose to the Packers and finish the year on a three game skid. I think that's a fair statement. If you beat GB in GB, kudos.

And for those who think ARZ has nothing to play for, IDK who has the tie breaker between ARZ and CAR if it comes to that. But CAR and ARZ play at the same times so ARZ will be playing all out for that potential #1 seed. I do believe ARZ wins by three scores. Just my .02

Good luck, so close. You guys finished one game better than us... ugh lol
How'd that prediction work out for you? Crickets chirping cuz you don't have the testicles to come back here and answer my question and eat the crow.

7-9. Yet another losing season. :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: