Conspiracy Theory: Astros are cheating again

Mizak

Reaction score
Don’t you guys find it weird that the teams that had a bye were eliminated from the playoffs in Division Series? Dodgers(LOL), Orioles, and soon to be Braves. Yet the Astros advance. Those teams had 5 days off.

Last year, bye teams(Dodgers, Braves, Yankees) were eliminated. However, it took a rainy day for the Yankees to advance to ALCS only to lose to the Astros, who also had a bye. Those teams had 4 days off.

The Houston Astros, who had 4 days off last year and 5 days off this year is too much time for them. Too much time for them to create some “schemes” if you know what I mean.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They've been to the ALCS or better 7 STRAIGHT YEARS. I'm over it. Hate them with a passion, but they are an incredible team.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I hate them, always have always will. Not like they got any real punish for cheating the first time, so why stop. In the end for baseball it’s usually the same damn teams. As much as I like baseball.. its gotten very boring seeing the same teams advance, as the same ump Angel Hernandez monkey **** every call he makes.

Until they do something i wont go out of my way to watch MLB.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Astros moving to the AL unbalanced the game. They are a NL team.

Msfann

Reaction score
The astros cheated, barely got a slap on the wrist. They got to keep their titles from cheating, they got to keep all the players they signed that were attracted to the astros because they were winning because they were cheating. The team should have been banned from the post season for at least five years AND not let them move any of the contracts.