Cool video of the 2005 Seahawks

tubbs51

Reaction score
Idk if this has been posted before or not but i thought it was a pretty good video. Honestly brings man tears to my eyes at how close we were to that Lombardi trophy and how close we are in the Pete Carroll era. I might be biased but i hope Shaun Alexander and Mike Homgren make it into the NFL HOF along with the surefire first ballot HOFer Big Walt.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1QEFMgkHH4[/youtube]

GO HAWKS!!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Doc!!

After I skip the first minute or so I can watch the rest of that video with nothing but pride and admiration.

drdiags

Reaction score
The game itself should have been a crowning moment (well, for J Bettis it was). Turned into a big pile of pooh. I can take losing but the country never got a game worth watching and it became just a black mark on the team's history. Was a fun ride though. Came out of left field and was good stuff.

Being at that NY Giants game was a lot of fun.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
drdiags":3eaiinwg said:
The game itself should have been a crowning moment (well, for J Bettis it was). Turned into a big pile of pooh. I can take losing but the country never got a game worth watching and it became just a black mark on the team's history. Was a fun ride though. Came out of left field and was good stuff.

Being at that NY Giants game was a lot of fun.

Pretty much the entire rest of the season was pure magic. We deserved that championship, dammit. Oh well, this year we got it. ;)

OLYhawks

Reaction score
What an awesome video, an awesome team, and an awesome season. Reminded me just how good those Seahawks were. Jeez Matt threw a pretty ball!

titan3131

Reaction score
beautiful, about 10 minutes of weeping watching this film.

THIS IS OUR YEAR NO ONE WILL TAKE IT FROM US.

CRUSH THEM!!!

LEAVE NO DOUBT

legend38

Reaction score
I only teared up 3 or 4 times.All good,great way to start my day.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Great trip down memory lane...even NFL films left out the super bowl bullshit game of all time...Never in any sport have I seen one sided officiating like that game. I will always hate the Steelers.

Latest posts