Cowgirls v s. The niners

Russellmania3

Reaction score
The 49rs D is elite but the offense has a ton of weapons. It's just a matter if they can stay healthy

Weadoption

Reaction score
Somewhere, the New York Football Giants have a nice warm feeling.

Weadoption

Reaction score
i’ll admit it, I found a magic lamp about 6 months ago and everything you are witnessing are my Niners wishes.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I disagree.

Can they beat the Eagles?

Can they beat the Bills @ Bills?

I think Seattle has a chance of beating them as well, but it requires Seattle to load the box, and passing the ball often.
Washington took the Iggles to OT

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I disagree.

I think Seattle has a chance of beating them as well, but it requires Seattle to load the box, and passing the ball often.
Yes, yes and hell no in that order. You are looking at a probable 17-0 team stacked everywhere with the perfect quarterback for their offensive system.

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
5 seed is best case scenario for us. We're not touching this Niners team without significant injury luck.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
LOL... 9ers don't even looked like they played.

balakoth

Reaction score
The 49rs D is elite but the offense has a ton of weapons. It's just a matter if they can stay healthy
I mean when you have Dak Prescot playing catch with the defense.. it makes you look pretty damn good

SonicHawk

Reaction score
This Niner team is the real deal. Wow. I keep being impressed how efficient Purdy is. Tom Brady like efficiency. Obviously what made Tom Brady great is his absolute freak ability to win it all, so no comparison in that regard. But scary to think of what this Niner team can do over the next 2 or 3 years.

SonicHawk

Reaction score

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
I hate the Cowboys beyond what anyone can begin to imagine.
There's a different brand of football that's played in the NFCW,
and most teams only think they are ready to deal with it until the
game kicks off.

I hope every team does to 'dem Boyz what the Niners did tonight

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I disagree.

What it requires is having all our players healthy and on the field. Then we need Woolen and Witherspoon to play a lot of 1-on-1 with their WRs so that we can stack the box to stop the run.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Both these teams are more physical than the Hawks. That 4 week stretch of SF, Dal, SF, Philly is going to be brutal.
The positive is that Dallas looks beatable, especially if Dak pulls a Dak and we get a few TO's.

I'm hoping to split the Niners and beat Dallas. Coming out of that 4 game stretch at 2-2 would have me as happy as a kid in a candy store.

I just don't see very many chinks in the Niner armor. Coaching? check. Pass Rush? check. Solid secondary? check. QB that doesn't make mistakes? check. Top RB? check. Special "It" playmakers? check.

Yikes....

I think the team that has the best chance to beat them in the playoffs may be the Seahawks, simply because anything can happen when you play a divisional rival 3 times.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be shocked if we beat them. We have the talent to do it and we are young enough to not get caught up in the moment of the implications. But the only way we win the division this year is if they suffer significant injuries to key players. They are just too good this year.

They are due.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
At this point I think anything besides a championship for the 49ers would be a disappointment. The team is loaded, and they haven't paid their QB an obscene amount of money yet. They've got to be the favorites right up there with the Eagles to come out of the NFC.