Only 1 true villain remains

James in PA

Reaction score
A pretty satisfying weekend of results.

Stealers ✓
Beagles ✓
Lambs ✓
Cowgirls ✓

Sure, teams like the Chiefs and definitely the Packers aren't likable, but they're not on the same despicable level as the teams listed above. Plus, if the Packers can do to the Niners what they did to Dallas, they'll score some brownie points with the 12's for sure. Here's hoping for a stress free Texans vs Lions Superb Owl! Cheers! 🍻

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score

Stealers ✓
Beagles ✓
Lambs ✓
Cowgirls ✓

Sure, teams like the Chiefs and definitely the Packers aren't likable, but they're not on the same despicable level as the teams listed above. Plus, if the Packers can do to the Niners what they did to Dallas, they'll score some brownie points with the 12's for sure. Here's hoping for a stress free Texans vs Lions Superb Owl! Cheers! 🍻
Texans Lions would meet the requirements on the Super Bowl logo for the conspiracy theorists too right? I mean, sort of?

Jegpeg

Reaction score

Stealers ✓
Beagles ✓
Lambs ✓
Cowgirls ✓

I would add the Browns to the list, and tem that gives Deshaun Watson a guaranteed $230m deserves all the hate they can get.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Baltimore and The Bills each have a Jedi that may stop this, Packers will get vaporized.
IMG 1022

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
yep, Mahomes could too of course, i don’t see the Chiefs winning on the road this year. That’s more hopium than anything else.
I don't know - I'm no Chiefs fan - but Mahomes is at least half witch. I wouldn't put anything past him and would not bet against him in Buffalo.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Dallas isn't on par with 49ers. I don't see the Packers having the success they did vs. Cowboys. It'll be great if the Packers win but I give it about a 10% chance of happening.

I believe it will be a repeat of SB47 - Ravens vs 49ers with the Ravens winning again.

Weadoption

Reaction score
They were 6-2 on the road this season.
on the road thru the playoffs is what i meant to state. but ya i get your point anyways, Mahomes can be the difference home or away.

Torc

Reaction score
After watching the Chiefs last weekend (yes, on my Peacock account!) I wasn't seeing the drops from the WRs that I saw earlier in the year. If they've fixed that, the sky is the limit. I like both Mahomes and Andy Reid, so I'd be fine with that result. I also don't want to see the narrative of "Josh Allen is so good despite the interceptions". I'd love to see him cost the Bills the game. But I suspect the Ravens will be the Super Bowl rep for the AFC this year.

I wouldn't mind the Lions winning, but I'd love to see a Browns former QB go all the way. Without a $230 million contract. Go Bucs.

Weadoption

Reaction score
The version of Josh Allen that dosent turn the ball over is still the most lethal weapon in the game imo. when that dude is rolling, it would not shock me at all if him getting hot rolls all the way to a championship win.