Dallas fans irate, "We deserve the #1 seed"

NINEster

Reaction score
If it weren't for the noise in the Link, I don't think the Cowboys would care a whole lot about not having the #1 seed.

They did win in Seattle already so the confidence should be there, but a playoff atmosphere with the way the Hawks D has been playing lately might be cause for concern, overriding their apparent better road game ability.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
dallas fans feel so entitled. i hope lambeau will devoure these sissy cowgirls. once the cold sets in, and romo gets hit a few times, its over

ive watched 9-10 dallas games this season, and i have to say that never have i seen an offensive line hold so much or so blatantly while the referees look the other way :pukeface: . their season feels scripted

me thinks goodell owes jerruh a favor

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Thats exactly what I see when the Cowboys played..Lots of holding and so much it made me click off..In the playoffs you won't get away with that as much so I look for Romo to get rattled as he will and Jerry to cry me a river..As for how the seeding goes I'm sure Jerry will try to screw with that as he tried adding another 2 wild cards so his weak 8-8 teams will make it in...He lucked out this year as his team won their division and is in for the first time since we beat them on that Romo bobble years ago..Man I hope we face them again.Screw the Cowpokers..

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Poor Goodell won't know which way to fix that Green Bay vs Dallas game that will happen in a couple weeks. :stirthepot:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'd think he'd lean heavily towards the cowturds! In his mind he needs *allas and Pissburgh to be relevant and make the playoffs every year, that's why he is expanding the playoffs next year, something that his pal Jerruh has been pushing for years.

As long as GB has a healthy Rodgers they'll be deep in the playoff hunt year in and year out.

It all comes down to $$$, 2 huge national bandwagon fanbases buying playoff merchandise every year is HUGE $$$ for the NFL brand!

I don't care about the NFL, I am a Hawks fan only. I'd rather have teams win and lose by their merits on the field, than to have games steered by officiating and the playoffs watered down and manipulated so the NFL can make even more profit. I don't care about the NFL's bottom line. The integrity of the games should come before profit.

Just my 5 cents worth of course. :)

taco40

Reaction score
Marvin49":2t4w1zis said:
Sarlacc83":2t4w1zis said:
Maybe don't lose to the Redskins AT HOME, then.

And if we're going to the circuitous route, Seattle crushed the Cardinals TWICE while the Cards beat the Cowboys AT HOME.

Seattle beat Niners twice too and Niners beat Dallas in Dallas.

Dallas fans really don't have much room to complain there.

If they seed teams by their home record, Carolina and Dallas would be tied for 5th seed. Dallas would win the tie breaker for road victories, though.

Marvin49":2t4w1zis said:
Dallas fans really don't have much room to complain there.

If I'm paying hundreds of dollars to see my favorite team lose half the time (4 - 4 at home), I believe they DO have room to complain. Maybe we should send a sympathy card.

253hawk

Reaction score
taco40":3lp3po1p said:
If I'm paying hundreds of dollars to see my favorite team lose half the time (4 - 4 at home), I believe they DO have room to complain. Maybe we should send a sympathy card.

Might help if they bothered to actually buy most of the tickets.

49ers fans at att stadium

Latest posts