Damn You AI...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So addicting. Please add your Seahawks-related AI contributions...

Capture

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if AI scares the hell out of me or not. The logo!??!

I don't fear an AI takeover anytime soon.

View attachment 59631
Well to be fair - the AI that you're seeing now is mostly crippled. ChatGPT can't do imaging, is stuck at it's load point, and isn't 'connected' to internet information. Microsoft's flavour has so many pylons around it it's almost useless.

The real image stuff that someone posted from the other day - is VERY impressive. You also gotta pay for it now.

And, the REAL shit is in the background - this is just the taste they've given the world.

Don't worry - it's still plenty horrifying. Hook it up to the internet. Hook it up to the power grid. Hook it up to defence. Plenty scary.

Mick063

Reaction score
When the Russian Czar ordered his army to fire upon disgruntled workers, they chose to switch sides rather than fire upon neighbors, friends, and family.

AI doesn't have neighbors, friends, and family.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Does this count?

I’m completely ignorant, and not sure if this is “AI” or photoshop.

Attachments

• IMG_1158.png
    IMG_1158.png
    763.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1161.png
    IMG_1161.png
    627.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1160.png
    IMG_1160.png
    674.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1155.png
    IMG_1155.png
    555.4 KB · Views: 12

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I love how the current iteration of publicly available AI doesn't seem to understand the concept of numbers.
Once AI becomes self-aware and takes over, those who doubted its younger years will probably be assassinated.

I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords once they become sentient. They will almost certainly be more logical and objective than the meatbags who created them; and damn sure more fair than the political "leaders" we have now in congress, the house, and the White House.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Once AI becomes self-aware and takes over, those who doubted its younger years will probably be assassinated.

I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords once they become sentient. They will almost certainly be more logical and objective than the meatbags who created them; and damn sure more fair than the political "leaders" we have now in congress, the house, and the White House.
And Skynet's employee of the month award goes to Roland! Go enjoy that personal parking spot!

chris98251

Reaction score
The Roland Carbon Unit is just as infective as the rest, they serve no useful purpose but consume everything. Eradication program initiated.

BlueTalon

Reaction score

Can't argue with that last part.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I don't see how AI can wipe out humans unless we literally give it control of nuclear weapons n shit.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
AI hates the Seahawks, lol...

4414acbeda53403099ef42ae608fea01.webp