Darnell Dockett tears ACL and MCL in practice

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3gwu1srx said:
He's a dirty player. This is a career ender at his age. The NFL is better off without him.

He's made his money, no reason to feel sorry for him.

For everyone thinking it's tasteless to smile over a player of an opposing team having a catastrophic injury:

There is no other other player on the Cardinals team that I would smile about an injury over. You mention any other Cardinal player having this same injury and I would agree that it's terrible, and wish them well. Not this POS.

Know that you deserve every agonizing minute of the next 8 months, Mr. Dockett.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2hxay04w said:
Tech Worlds":2hxay04w said:
He's a dirty player. This is a career ender at his age. The NFL is better off without him.

For everyone thinking it's tasteless to smile over a player of an opposing team having a catastrophic injury:

There is no other other player on the Cardinals team that I would smile about an injury over. You mention any other Cardinal player having this same injury and I would agree that it's terrible, and wish them well. Not this POS.

:th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

huskylawyer

Reaction score
I ask this seriously; what has Docket done for people to be happy about the injury? Does he intentionally try to hurt players?

If it is his big mouth, that's a big yawner there. Plus, his twitter feed is hilarious IMHO.

Just wondering, because someone has to be pretty bad for me to wish injury on them.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
huskylawyer":3rxh35jh said:
I ask this seriously; what has Docket done for people to be happy about the injury? Does he intentionally try to hurt players?

If it is his big mouth, that's a big yawner there. Plus, his twitter feed is hilarious IMHO.

Just wondering, because someone has to be pretty bad for me to wish injury on them.
He's done some dirty plays, especially in the backend of Holmgren's tenure and Mora's abombmination.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
huskylawyer":3e44gg17 said:

I'm on my phone at the moment, but I'm guessing if you YouTube "Dockett Hasselbeck throat", you'll probably find it. He's a dirty SOB.

kearly

Reaction score
This is why I wasn't too high on Arizona this year. Too many star players on the wrong side of 30. Old players get injured more or could see their performance level plummet suddenly. Remember the 2008 Seahawks?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
kearly":15265aux said:
This is why I wasn't too high on Arizona this year. Too many star players on the wrong side of 30. Old players get injured more or could see their performance level plummet suddenly. Remember the 2008 Seahawks?
Please don't remind me. I nearly quit being a Seahawk fan after that and 2009. Why do you think Clemons and Red were cut? It wasn't about ability.

253hawk

Reaction score
huskylawyer":njklx2ic said:

PHP4B07059B29C66.jpg

091120_Dockett_Hasselbeck_2.jpg

[youtube]7tAVVD3U-lY[/youtube]

He's a dirty piece of shit that's been doing this crap in the league for far too long (going all the way back to twisting limbs on the bottom of piles in college) with nothing but slaps on the wrist as punishment. He was also fined $200K by Arizona for conduct detrimental to the team (allegedly spitting in his teammate's face during a game.)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":211a6hu3 said:
Same here, a total douche bag and I couldn't be happier.

Dude. Couldn't be happier? I get that Dockett is a Douche, king size at that, but man that is DenialZone cold. I hate Dockett, but being "happy" that he is hurt?

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":29plm4yl said:
seahawk12thman":29plm4yl said:
Same here, a total douche bag and I couldn't be happier.

Dude. Couldn't be happier? I get that Dockett is a Douche, king size at that, but man that is DenialZone cold. I hate Dockett, but being "happy" that he is hurt?

Very much so :D. I have no sympathy for a man that takes delight in injuring others. I am very glad he's hurt. If people like him are worthy of your respect perhaps you should send him some flowers and a get well card?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2f1hc79g said:
Tech Worlds":2f1hc79g said:

This covers it for me as well. Buh bye Darnell.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
He also had some dirty stuff in college like trying to stomp on players, twisting players ankles and knees in piles.

Dockett is just a dirty player who thinks he's above everyone else. The biggest downside, as Tech Worlds posted, is that Marshawn can't knock his helmet off while scoring a touchdown this year :(

Slick

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":25wge26j said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that money will run out quick after the playing days are done. Guns, hos, and cars add up when the cash flow stops.

ringless

Reaction score
We have 36 year old Brett Keisel on the way for a phyiscal...... Not too excited about the situation, and I dont know if our defense can withstand the loss of 3 pro bowlers on Defense. In addition our Starting linebacker who is replacing Dansby may be out as well with a torn pec. The hits just keep coming.

I am disappointed to see so many fans happy about an injury. Should we cheer a Sherman injury since he could be considered by some a thug from Compton and acts like one on the field at times? No because he is a still a human being and a professional football player. I think Dockett had come a long ways since the incidents quoted and I dont remember him doing anything dirty in the last few recent years. I believe he has tried to become a better person

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ringless":bqcd02hi said:
I am disappointed to see so many fans happy about an injury. Should we cheer a Sherman injury since he could be considered by some a thug from Compton and acts like one on the field at times? No because he is a still a human being and a professional football player. I think Dockett had come a long ways since the incidents quoted and I dont remember him doing anything dirty in the last few recent years. I believe he has tried to become a better person
When Sherman proves himself to be a classless piece of shit that purposely injures guys like Dockett has, I'll join you in hating Sherman.

Seriously, most of us here remember Hasselbeck writhing around on the ground after Dockett's little neck-jab after the play was over, and Dockett can go screw himself.