Darnell Dockett tears ACL and MCL in practice

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
ringless":33foej9v said:
We have 36 year old Brett Keisel on the way for a phyiscal...... Not too excited about the situation, and I dont know if our defense can withstand the loss of 3 pro bowlers on Defense. In addition our Starting linebacker who is replacing Dansby may be out as well with a torn pec. The hits just keep coming.

I am disappointed to see so many fans happy about an injury. Should we cheer a Sherman injury since he could be considered by some a thug from Compton and acts like one on the field at times? No because he is a still a human being and a professional football player. I think Dockett had come a long ways since the incidents quoted and I dont remember him doing anything dirty in the last few recent years. I believe he has tried to become a better person

I speak for myself only. I would never cheer the injury of another player but in his case, he seems to delight in trying to injure others. Richard Sherman talks smack but he is not a cheap shot artist. Teams need a vocal leader like Sherman. The only cheap shot Sherman has taken was when he hit that defenseless Saints receiver and we all know the Saints love to target players, Karma.

The guy is a douche.
http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2010/4 ... weeting-on

His comments on Leon Washington: Seattle trades for Leon Washington!! Man I would have liked him to follow @kerryrhodes and I to the desert - Jay Feely - We're good on running back Jay.

I will hit him in the knees like i used to do!!

Sorry but he deserves everything he is getting.

ringless

Reaction score
Brett Keisel didn't even show up today, said he wants to get paid... Some of us on our board are wondering how an unemployed 36 year old DE believes he has so much leverage. But unfortunately this is the best that's out there for us right now to help ease what is now lost.