Dear Russell Wilson

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
No.

PC has already made that very clear.

The commitment to the running game is the philosophy that has Cable and Bevell as his brain trust, they are deep believers too.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I been laughing my way through this whole thread. :snack:

This is classic funny stuff. Wow! Thanks for the entertainment.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kf3339":2sri8tnb said:
All I can go on right now is 1TD and 3 field goals in 8 quarters of NFL football. 15 Points. Almost any competent NFL team can do that in less than one half. Some in just one quarter. That is a fact..
Even the ever incompetent Cleveland Browns have doubled that output in their two games. Yes, I know they are 0 & 2 but they've at least scored points and they did it with Robert Griffin and Josh McCown at quarterback not Russell Wilson.

Oh and before anyone jumps in with the " oh but Miami and the Rams have such good defenses" keep in mind the 49ers put up 28 on the Rams and the Patriots put up 31 on the Dolphins. This team's offense is a disaster.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dear Offensive line, BLOCK FOR THE QB, sometime this year.
Dear Mr. Bevell, call some plays for Jimmy flippen Graham. Imagine that.......

ivotuk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2jixigdt said:
Point #2 is spot on.

Point #1, if you hold onto the ball too long waiting for a big play to develop then throw it away when it doesn't, how would it be better to just throw it away in the first place? If you never wait for a long play to develop, then obviously it never will. When it doesn't develop, it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. When it sometimes does, it's magic.

Huh? :shock: