Defensive Team Captain predictions

vin.couve12

Reaction score
One week Kam will blow up a game. Mediots say he, "He's the leader of that defense."

Next week ET has a great game. Mediots say he, "He's the leader of that defense."

Next week Sherm has a great game. Mediots say he, "He's the leader of that defense."

Many teams don't even really have decent leadership if at all. For this particular team, it's a moot issue. If you ask them they say they're all leaders and have said as much even in the LOB interviews. Red was a leader, Clem was a leader, Bane is a leader, Bennett became a leader, Wags and KJ are leaders, etc. They communicate well on the field and that's the real key for this particular team. As for who someone thinks is the real leader it's usually just who they're feeling fancy about. If you really need to have a supreme leader it's Pete.

Beyond that the D team captain could be any of them.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":2zdx8a2l said:
Definitely Kam Chancellor, with Brandon Mebane next in line.

I could see Bobby Wagner developing into captain material down the line after (if/when) he signs his 2nd contract with the Hawks.

You are the first to call it.

olyfan63

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3hx9htyd said:

Actually, Sac was the first to call the outcome of Wagner as D Captain, but NorthDallas40oz absolutely nailed the sequence of events.

40oz, like Olde English, or Mickeys, or...? Whichever, it made him absolutely friggin clairvoyant. I was thinking, if I knew what he's drinking, I'd drink a bottle, then reshuffle my stock portfolio.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Holy resurrection batman.

And I was the OP. wow

Latest posts