Denver Bronco's received their AFC Championship rings.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think you'll realize how delusional your fan base has been when you go 1-3 against the NFC West this year.

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3u7y2ecd said:
I think you'll realize how delusional your fan base has been when you go 1-3 against the NFC West this year.

Hmmmmmm would you like to have a little side bet on that? I am just waiting for Sept. 21, 2:25 p.m Mountain Time

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3hki8wd4 said:
Cinnamongirl":3hki8wd4 said:
RolandDeschain":3hki8wd4 said:

Hmmmmmm would you like to have a little side bet on that? I am just waiting for Sept. 21, 2:25 p.m Mountain Time

The Broncos have no shot at the CLink. None. It would save everyone a lot of time and money if they just didn't get on the plane. I'm serious. Just concede the game now and don't suffer the indignant humiliation on national TV all over again. the Broncos got curb-stomped on a neutral field. think what that's going to be like in Seattle. Honeslty, Princess, you're onto a loser here. Don't bet anything, just accept that the Broncos are going to lose and then show up afterwards to congratulate us. the Broncos have already lost that game long before it has even kicked off. They have literally zero chance to win that game. None whatsoever.

They. Have. No. Shot.

I'm actually concerned that police will need to be called to physically protect the Broncos. like one of those cordoned lines you see right before riots ensue. maybe mounted officers with tear gas

i'm serious. the Super Bowl was just some loud shouting and a couple finger points compared to what the Broncos are walking into at the CLink. it will be like unleashing 60,000 rabid dogs on a truck full of wounded cattle.

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2nbvyz0m said:
Cinnamongirl":2nbvyz0m said:
RolandDeschain":2nbvyz0m said:

The Broncos have no shot at the CLink. None. It would save everyone a lot of time and money if they just didn't get on the plane. I'm serious. Just concede the game now and don't suffer the indignant humiliation on national TV all over again. the Broncos got curb-stomped on a neutral field. think what that's going to be like in Seattle. Honeslty, Princess, you're onto a loser here. Don't bet anything, just accept that the Broncos are going to lose and then show up afterwards to congratulate us. the Broncos have already lost that game long before it has even kicked off. They have literally zero chance to win that game. None whatsoever.

They. Have. No. Shot.

Can't you give me some true evidence here? First I usually do not make alot of predictions before week one or two but the D is going to be completely different for the broncos going into this game. I am fairly certain Manning will not be playing like the super bowl and the Seahawks have a very good chance of overlooking alot of teams because of their egos.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":brk3g7vd said:
peachesenregalia":brk3g7vd said:
Cinnamongirl":brk3g7vd said:
RolandDeschain":brk3g7vd said:

They. Have. No. Shot.

Can't you give me some true evidence here? First I usually do not make alot of predictions before week one or two but the D is going to be completely different for the broncos going into this game. I am fairly certain Manning will not be playing like the super bowl and the Seahawks have a very good chance of overlooking alot of teams because of their egos.

You think the SB had everything to do with how Manning played? There is a reason he played that way. It was WHO he was playing. 43-8
So if your defense is better, 21-8?

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
I don't know what is going to happen, I am still just trying to get some reason into your heads.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":24si5tip said:
I don't know what is going to happen, I am still just trying to get some reason into your heads.

Lets be real here for a sec....

...The only reason the Broncos finished second is because they were in the AFC. They were NOT the 2nd best team in the NFL last year.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
The Broncos are soft. I don't know why Broncos fans like the ones at MHR think that signing Talib and Ward suddenly makes them a tough team. Peyton Manning is one year older and except for Demaryius Thomas, he's still got a bunch of WRs that disappear when the going gets rough.

They'll steamroll the weak teams in the AFC and then come over to the NFCW and get straight rolled. They might beat ARZ, but STL, SF, and SEA are just tougher teams, and the latter two are not only tougher, but more talented too.

The Broncos had just better hope that they miss the Steelers or Ravens in the playoffs, two teams that still remember how to play defense in January. The best they can hope for is second place yet again this year, but only if they avoid one of the two teams that isn't allergic to defense in the AFC playoffs.

I guess the Broncos could get REALLY lucky and draw the Eagles in the Super Bowl. They might win a shootout. However, if they make it there only to face off with the Saints, Panthers, Seahawks, or 49ers, they are basically screwed and should just forfeit to save us all some time.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":c8fkgpl3 said:

Really? You think they beat someone? :D

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
Marvin49":2e52ndc3 said:
Cinnamongirl":2e52ndc3 said:

...The only reason the Broncos finished second is because they were in the AFC. They were NOT the 2nd best team in the NFL last year.

Unbelievable. Fine, go niners!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":zqldjlms said:
peachesenregalia":zqldjlms said:
Cinnamongirl":zqldjlms said:
RolandDeschain":zqldjlms said:

They. Have. No. Shot.

:34853_doh:
Ummmmm 43 to 8!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":v0bruq3w said:
Cinnamongirl":v0bruq3w said:

Gawd damn, even Marvin is getting in on the beat down! Good times! 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":11wgdnf4 said:
RolandDeschain":11wgdnf4 said:

Really? You think they beat someone? :D
No, I think even the Cards beat em even with that glaring hole in the middle is their D (see LB's).....

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I figure they'll be able to knock ONE of us in the division off, Marvin. Likely Arizona; the Rams ends should have a field day harassing Peyton.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1dbe98ol said:
I figure they'll be able to knock ONE of us in the division off, Marvin. Likely Arizona; the Rams ends should have a field day harassing Peyton.

I suppose its possible.

I agree with you though on who'll they'll beat if anyone.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Cinnamongirl":7rndzmpf said:
RolandDeschain":7rndzmpf said:

Be careful what you wish for.

If you thought the Super Bowl was rough, just wait till you face them at home. Biggest homefield advantage in sports.

...and understand...this is coming from a Niner fan.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
My favorite hidden play of the Super Bowl was the play (which I think coincided with the Zane Beadles tripping penalty) where Peyton Manning panicked and rolled out awkwardly to his right before firing a wildly-inaccurate, wobbling pass downfield.

He was playing scared. It's no secret that if you make a QB uncomfortable, it makes it harder for that QB to do his job, but some guys can be pressured and stay cool - your Romos, Roethlisbergers, and Wilsons - and some guys just freak out and make weird choices - your Daltons and Gabberts.

Manning under pressure is more the latter than the former. He REALLY needs to be on his spot and have his receivers making clean breaks to perform, or he becomes less than ordinary.

If the Rams can find a way to consistently jam receivers at the line, their ends will make life hell for Manning. The Rams have really small corners that are more speed cover guys, but if guys aren't getting clean releases and Manning has to re-set his feet or hold onto the ball for just a second, he turns back into a pumpkin just like that.

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
Marvin49":19ace3u1 said:
Cinnamongirl":19ace3u1 said:
RolandDeschain":19ace3u1 said:

Be careful what you wish for.

If you thought the Super Bowl was rough, just wait till you face them at home. Biggest homefield advantage in sports.

...and understand...this is coming from a Niner fan.

I will be honest, I don't know what is going to happen. But if the Broncos lose again like that then I will admit that you were partially right. I still think you are overly obnoxious and delusional.

Cinnamongirl

Reaction score
I will be honest, I don't know what is going to happen. But if the Broncos lose again like that then I will admit that you were partially right. I still think you are overly obnoxious and delusional.

Obnoxious? Yes, very. Delusional? Absolutely not. Denver literally has a 0% chance of beating the Seahawks in Seattle. We could play our backups for the entire game and STILL win by two touchdowns. Peyton thought the Superbowl crowd was loud? Bitch, please.... that's going to seem like listening to soft jazz on a 1928 gramophone when compared to the CLink in full voice.

Marvin hates the Seahawks, and hates us fans even worse, and even HIS dumb ass is giving the CLink credit as being the toughest place to get a win in the NFL. Just go ahead and get your sharpie out and put a big L right there on 09/21. It'll dull the pain when the actual day comes.

So, let me ask you this? You won so why are you still beating down on the Broncos? That is why you are obnoxious. Why don't you talk some real football and strategy? Rather than acting like the greatest team that ever played. I realize you have to endure living in Seattle and have never won a thing until now but really that does not explain it.