Desai likely to be Broncos DC

irfuben32

Reaction score
i have lost my hate for the Chargers, Chiefs and even the Raiders. Beating the snot out of them in the Super Bowl and screwing them with the Russell Wilson trade helps, but I don't think I will ever get over facing Elway twice a year.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yikes. I don't. As a since-'76 Seahawks fan, I still have loathing in my heart for the Raiders and Broncos, and I wish everyone who goes to those two teams much failure and frustration for as long as they're with those teams.
You surely know in 76 we were in the NFC West and the AFC was only supposed
to be a short stay but it turned into a 24 year gig.
I hated the Broncos,Raiders and the NFL for forgetting about the temporary switch.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I am old...but as a kid, before the Seahawks, my favorite teams were the Raiders, Eagles and the Broncos...oh yeah, also the Huston Oilers with Earl Campbell.

Back in those days, the local Punt, Pass and Kick competition in our area had SWAG related to the 49'rs. At that early age, I already hated the 49'rs because of their stupid logo and mascot. They were considered to be our local team, but the Raiders were my team back then!!!

Jville

Reaction score
Not so fast, it looks like the Broncos are now interviewing Rex Ryan to be defensive coordinator. I guess Sean Payton wasn't that impressed by Desai. In any case, it looks like it's still unclear who is going to get the job.

A Zoom Interview? Really? That sounds more like an informal chat. A gathering of information.

olyfan63

Reaction score
The Broncos hired Tom Brady as their spokesman to announce their new Defensive Coordinator:

OK, so really I have no idea who the Broncos will pick, I just recall that Tom Brady moment with a chuckle.

Last edited:

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
pete bet on desai and his implementation of the fangio system. reasonably, it takes a couple years to enact a new system. last season there was a poor utilization of resources and an underwhelming lack of adaptation. i want to see desai stay and help clean up the mess he and clint hurtt made. desai/hurtt should soon have resources to make some endroads: we're all expecting a serious investment into the defense over the next 2 months.

toffee

Reaction score
pete bet on desai and his implementation of the fangio system. reasonably, it takes a couple years to enact a new system. last season there was a poor utilization of resources and an underwhelming lack of adaptation. i want to see desai stay and help clean up the mess he and clint hurtt made. desai/hurtt should soon have resources to make some endroads: we're all expecting a serious investment into the defense over the next 2 months.
Except Desai wants to leave?