Detroit @ Seattle... Whats your BOLD prediction

Foghawk

Reaction score
You guys are killing me with the Kearse stuff! Honestly, my biggest fear is Russ throwing 3 or 4 slants and a couple downfield with bracket coverage to him in the first half. :lol:

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Ginja ninja is called upon to return punts after a hester toe injury, he breaks one returning it 80 yards losing grip on it at the 1 but retains it for the td. Then still feeling it, he tells pete to go for 2 and he runs it in. He wins the game and the game of football forever.

kf3339

Reaction score
Foghawk":3pcpnwkg said:
Tanner McEvoy has both a TD reception and TD pass.

:0190l:

This for the 1st part. Not the second.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":e11p4v76 said:
So this has worked in previous weeks, so why not roll out the dice again..

Jimmy Graham will have 75+ yards receiving
Russell will have more rushing yards than Rawls

If Graham gets +75 yards receiving, Hawks win about 80% of the time.

(Which makes it that much more frustrating to have watched so many games where Bevell's play calling seems to freeze Graham out over long stretches)

FEED THE BEAST THAT IS JIMMY!!!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Kearse drops every target.
Wilson is sacked 5x before halftime.
Sherman takes one back to the house.
Alex Collins breaks free for 5 yd run.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
ludakrishna":1gfyluu1 said:
1.) Kearse will have more targets than Jimmy and Doug combined

2.) In the first half, Russell Wilson will have more INT than targets to Jimmy Graham

OUCH.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Hahahahaha ok.

My bold prediction is we win.

Nothing bold about it really IMO. But yeah.

evergreen

Reaction score
The Real Russell Wilson shows up and we win decisively. The Real Russell Wilson shows up and runs for 56 yards and scores a 25 yarder which destroys Detroit's defense and he throws for 300. This makes the D dominant again and we win 34-6. Hawks are 10 for 13 on 3rd down and score all redzone tds. D gets a pick six and strip sack. And in the year of the end of all the streaks (DVOA, Scoring Title, Competitive game streak, in the game by a score or lead in the 4th quarter) we get hot beat Atlanta and beat the Packers in the NFCCG in Seattle! And then beat New England in the Super Bowl on a pass to Jimmy Graham from the 1 yard line as time expires.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
semiahmoo":deq858q1 said:
ludakrishna":deq858q1 said:
1.) Kearse will have more targets than Jimmy and Doug combined

2.) In the first half, Russell Wilson will have more INT than targets to Jimmy Graham

OUCH.
#1. Yes
#2. No

Paul Richardson has the game of his life, showing the talent of his 2nd round pedigree. I'm not going to predict any numbers, but i will predict he explodes, and has at least one nice gainer in the return game.

stizz19

Reaction score
We throw a slant on the 1 yard line to Kearse, it deflects off his hands and he jumps 12 feet in the air and catches it just over the plane for the win in OT, the Hawks then go on to win the next 3 games by 3 TDs+ each game to take the cake.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Jimmy Graham and Baldwin choke Bevell after the first series of the second half while Wilson screams words of encouragement to his teammates. Wilson calls his own plays and Seahawks prevail 27-21. Certain members of .net say that Baldwin and Graham were just joking around with Bevell and that team camaradarie is just fine and the fact that Darrell is in a coma is the unfortunate result of roughhousing.

northseahawk

Reaction score
We will have more than 2 first downs in the first half!

Now that is bold for this pathetic offense

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Hester surprises some folks with his last hurrah in these playoffs. No TDs but solid consistent returns with no fumbles. He averages 30 yards for KO returns, 11 yards on punts and gives us very needed good field position.

On the negative side, Zenner will have more yards than Rawls and Collins. We end up passing 40+ times with Wilson having a poor 1st half but an outstanding 2nd half to win it.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Terrell shows that starting these past few weeks has improved his game.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
It's not that bold and I can't believe everybody is ignoring this elephant but Hester has had a fumbling problem in The latter part of his career. I'm predicting he turns it over at least once.

efried78

Reaction score
Collins will break one for a 50yd TD, Russell will find Graham in the end zone and NOT over throw him, and Shead will finally get an int.