Detroit v Dallas

vonstout

Reaction score
I truly believe we would have had similar issues in the SB last year if we didn't totally whoop up on Manning. We'll have to do it the same way this year. Take no prisoners :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

BigBill1945

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2n5g2fgf said:
BigBill1945":2n5g2fgf said:
I hope Stafford can pull this out. I would love to see the look on Jone's face if they did. It would be priceless
Even though I believe it benefits Seattle if Dullass wins, I now want Detroit to get this. Screw the Cowpatties, screw Jerruh, screw the National FIXED League.

Totally agree. I hate the Cowgirls....

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
joeseahawks":1xobv8v9 said:
Which matchup does the NFL want to see in the Superbowl? (or will make the NFL the most money)

Dallas vs NE?
Dallas vs Denver?
Rodgers vs Brady?
Rodgers vs Manning?

Wilson/Luck.

If Indy gets a bunch of bad calls going their way in Denver, we're going to the Super Bowl!

(Seriously, I chalk the refs up to mere incompetence rather than anything more malicious, and I look forward to the day that a third-party company makes high-level robots that replace the referees).

GCrow

Reaction score
There definetly weren't as many compaints when the Detroit punter stepped unnaturally forward on top of a defender who had missed him completely and got a flag.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1sjikf7p said:
Which matchup does the NFL want to see in the Superbowl? (or will make the NFL the most money)

Dallas vs NE?
Dallas vs Denver?
Rodgers vs Brady?
Rodgers vs Manning?
Dallas vs. either NE or Den or Indy. Don't think it'll matter to them as long as their precious Cowpatties are in against one of the big 3 QBs in the AFC.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
vonstout":1h3yg0jh said:
I truly believe we would have had similar issues in the SB last year if we didn't totally whoop up on Manning. We'll have to do it the same way this year. Take no prisoners :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:
COMPLETELY agree and that bad spot on Russ' scramble early in the first was evidence.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smellyman":3t1qa2w7 said:
Sports Hernia":3t1qa2w7 said:
The only reason you don't want to play Dallas is their "penalty flag defense/offense".
National FIXED League strikes again!

Who will the refs favor GB v Dallas?

it will be tough on the refs next week.
Dallas, they want to get Romo, Diva, and Skelator Jones a ring.

Barakas

Reaction score
GCrow":1y60vuno said:
There definetly weren't as many compaints when the Detroit punter stepped unnaturally forward on top of a defender who had missed him completely and got a flag.

One foot was in the air....do you mean hopped forward because he definitely didn't step forward. I think it was light contact that the defender made but it was still contact with the plant leg.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":ikcleu9x said:
If you guys really think the league is fixed, why do you keep watching? Honest question.
The next time my Seahawks get screwed out of a playoff win or Super Bowl win will be the last time I ever watch the NFL again. I said that after XL* and I meant it and still do.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":79ad7adw said:
If you guys really think the league is fixed, why do you keep watching? Honest question.

While I agree with you that the referees are just purely incompetent, there is something to be said for the satisfaction of beating a team that has the referees on their side.

Smellyman

Reaction score
GCrow":33ijmsq4 said:

because it was the right call and everyone knew it was.

Latest posts