Detroit v Dallas

jake206

Reaction score
And Dallas wins. Big surprise. So Panthers next Saturday.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":36tdunjj said:
If you guys really think the league is fixed, why do you keep watching? Honest question.
Because I love my football team. The NFL can go %#@& itself as far as I Am concerned. If you don't think the NFL steers games for desired results the sake of revenue, I don't know what to tell you. XL* and this farce are examples of my case.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":24cwmy7u said:
Which matchup does the NFL want to see in the Superbowl? (or will make the NFL the most money)

Dallas vs NE?
Dallas vs Denver?
Rodgers vs Brady?
Rodgers vs Manning?

Dallas vs NE

The 90s dynasty vs the 2000s dynasty

jake206

Reaction score
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."
B6jAZEtIgAAvcOz.jpg

Cyrus12

Reaction score
we get carolina...oh and screw you nfl for ruining a good game. detroit deserved better. be nice to see a member of the lions to call out the fix in the media...but then roger would destroy that persons career. so pissed off right now

vonstout

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":jfcwhicj said:
If you guys really think the league is fixed, why do you keep watching? Honest question.

There are numerous games I have turned off because of bad calls. I grew up in St. Louis and Seattle. Neither are big market teams. I've got NHL center ice and have turned off Blues games several times. The Blackhawks and Kings get EVERY call.

I honestly don't know why I watch sometimes. But the Hawks can overcome the refs because their D is that good.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2fl8zdl6 said:
Smelly McUgly":2fl8zdl6 said:
The next time my Seahawks get screwed out of a playoff win or Super Bowl win will be the last time I ever watch the NFL again. I said that after XL* and I meant it and still do.

This is a true statement here that I second.

GCrow

Reaction score
Am definietly glad we play Carolina as oppose to the Lions. That D-Line would have swallowed Wilson whole.

Latest posts