Did Russ play like the highest paid QB in football?

bandiger

Reaction score
John63":1pnoulmn said:
Optimus25":1pnoulmn said:
I think he finally found some mojo and we're going to flat out kick Phillys ass

Only if they run the same type of game plan or system. If we run the same old same old we are in trouble. IF we waste a half feeling them out (I though that is what game film was for) were in trouble.

Me thinks its gonna be pounding the rock till they have to rely on RW to create again. Eagles still have a weak ass secondary?

John63

Reaction score
zchurch74":20xw1s49 said:
The run game has nothing to do with our RBs. It’s all on Russ. If you actually watched the game you will see when Russ stands in the pocket for more then 3 seconds and doesn’t even try to run our offense goes no where. In the second half Russell was scrambling and running up field. When he does this our offense takes off. Defense then have to respect Russell and his legs. The offense runs off of what Russell does. If he stands in the pocket and tries to be a pocket passer when there’s nothing there we do nothing. But when he escapes and runs up field we are very hard to stop. It doesn’t matter who are running backs are it all goes back to what Rusk does

Not true first series last game, most of the first several games. The differnce was not Wilson moving but the Candace of the game and the play call and design. We came out in the first series of the 2nd half in uptempo. That is where we are at our best uptempo or change of tempo meaning changing how quick or slow we get to the line. IT has nothing to do with Wilson running. IN fact if this offense relies so much on off script plays that further shows the scheme is crap.

Latest posts