Best QB class in the last decade? Make your predictions.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
  1. Penix- Steal of the draft will be a top 10 starter in the league.
  2. Drake Maye- Starter in the league successful career
  3. Bo Nix-Cousins like career where he is mid and gets better with age and experience.
  4. JJ Mcarthy- depends on where he lands, in the hands of the right coach he could be the next Brock Purdy. If he goes in the 1st round somebody ruins him. -Bust
  5. Jayden Daniels- BUST
  6. Caleb Williams-BUST
  7. Spencer Rattler- Back up
  8. Jordan Travis- Surprise of the draft Solid if not top half of the league by year 3.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Scouts project JJ as an eventual plus starter

CactusJack

Reaction score
Scouts thought Zach Wilson would be good, Trey Lance, etc.

Scouts don't always get it right. Not everyone of these guys is going to pan out.

The guys with elite level traits are the ones that typically succeed. That's why Caleb & Jayden Daniels are guys that I would bet on.

Last edited:

SonicHawk

Reaction score
You guys need to stop sucking Penix.
Penix has plus accuracy (especially deep) and a plus arm with a compact throwing motion. He has a giant minus in the injury category and he'll also be 24. I also think he threw the ball away too often/too quickly to avoid pressure. For a team in desperate need for a QB he's a beautiful lottery gamble.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
  3. Bo Nix-Cousins like career where he is mid and gets better with age and experience.
  4. JJ Mcarthy- depends on where he lands, in the hands of the right coach he could be the next Brock Purdy. If he goes in the 1st round somebody ruins him. -Bust
  5. Jayden Daniels- BUST
  6. Caleb Williams-BUST
  8. Jordan Travis- Surprise of the draft Solid if not top half of the league by year 3.
Good call on Rattler.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I think Caleb is the only likely plus guy in the draft. Maye is a bust. Nix & Penix will have by far the most interesting careers. Everyone else is a franchise killer.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You guys need to stop sucking Penix.
and you need to stop acting like he peed in your cereal

Get over it. People actually have opinions on Quarterbacks. Oh the horror.
We get it already, you don't like Penix, you think he's going to be a bust. Congrats.

WarHawks

Reaction score
WarHawks absolutely foaming out at the mouth for the next Justin fields and the 10-28 he's delivered to Chicago.
Nope. But I don't enjoy purgatory either. Apparently you do.

Maulbert

Reaction score
and you need to stop acting like he peed in your cereal

Get over it. People actually have opinions on Quarterbacks. Oh the horror.
We get it already, you don't like Penix, you think he's going to be a bust. Congrats.
I got nothing against Penix, I haven't said anything against him. But I don't want him on the Seahawks because of his injury history and age. I'd rather have McCarthy or Nix, and just FYI, while I don't like the Huskies, I HATE Michigan, and I DESPISE and LOATHE Oregon. I want the guy who I think has the higher upside. Penix ain't him. Nothing against his team when I say that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. But Penix absolutely DOES have a big upside, imo. Even my Whoregon fan friends want the Hawks to stay away from BO AND 3.

The fact that you Loathe Whoregon, you're ok in my book. Cheers

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The injury thing is going to come down to medical stuff that we probably won't have access to. Do Penix's previous injuries make him more susceptible to another one? And if so, how much more susceptible? Or have they had enough time to heal? Are they degenerative?

If everything looks good, and there's not much concern for getting injured again, then they don't matter, or matter very little.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
  5. Jayden Daniels- BUST
  6. Caleb Williams-BUST
You lost me at #1