Did Wilson make any of you nervous late in the game?

Axx

Reaction score
No, I felt 100% confident in Russell Wilson the entire time, the defense on the other hand.....

drdiags

Reaction score
Wilson has the tendency to put up a drive, you saw it in the losses as well as the late wins. I used to have that same confidence in Matt until the end of his time here. Hope Wilson is able to build on this Rookie season and make that next step up. Love his story and his play.

Going to go look for the Zach Miller thread, because big boy has been balling the second half of the season and had a great first playoffs run. Today is what he has always been in my mind's eye.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2wk605aa said:
I was the opposite of nervous. I expected him to put us in front at the end. I also expected the defense to give up the yards too... but that's for another thread.

No fear at all with Wilson. Best QB we've ever had and destined for greatness.
This. I texted all friends/family watching and said he would lead us to a TD. Also texted them and said I was worried about the defense when Falcons got the ball back.
As I've said numerous times. Russ is the QB I've been waiting for the Seahawks to get for their entire existence. Now if we can just shore up the defense and the pass pro, we WILL see Lombardi's in Seattle.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Not nervous at all. Was telling my wife. Please let them overturn Lynchs TD and give us the ball on the one inch line so we can punch it in with less time on the clock. Crap!! Never worried about RW throwing a pick though.

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Funny thinking how we scored too soon. I thought it was great. Too bad the kick return got to the 33 or something. Jut so many so closes and what-ifs

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Yea, do you think our regular kicker would have kicked this thing over the endzone to give them the ball back at the 20 and not the 33? Could have made a little bit of a difference?