Diggs signs 3 year/40M dollar deal!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
To me he's likely the new defensive captain. Very happy the team has kept him.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Rather irresponsible way to structure the salary cap, not a fan of this move given the state of the franchise. Lots of good safeties available in the draft, and we're paying a guy that is 30 years old coming off of an injury. I like Diggs as a player, but he just doesn't make sense to me given the current state of the Hawks. There are also a lot of good safeties in the draft, especially Hamilton.

It feels like the Seahawks are trying to hang onto being a competing for a Super Bowl when they traded away their most important asset. I don't like the idea of trying to float the current roster without a viable option at QB. At this point we should be trying to go full rebuild.

MesquiteHawk

Reaction score
Certainly not angry about this, but a bit concerned at the high cost of our safeties and how bad our secondary has been.

massari

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":xbi6d9bg said:
massari":xbi6d9bg said:
About $30M APY for Adams and Diggs

Good. Safeties are important. I'm sure some Rob Shaton acolytes will be incensed at the idea, though.
You've mentioned that name in multiple other threads now.

Rent free

chris98251

Reaction score
I have to wonder if the coaching staff changes had a lot to do with these resigning's, they are going to have a different look I am pretty sure and be a lot more aggressive and let the players actually defend I think next season.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
chris98251":u57p62di said:
I have to wonder if the coaching staff changes had a lot to do with these resigning's, they are going to have a different look I am pretty sure and be a lot more aggressive and let the players actually defend I think next season.
I hear we're going to 3-4. I'm going to be more interested to see who comes in on D-Line and at linebacker. I think that will tell us a lot about how we're going to be moving forward.

Latest posts