Disappointed so far

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
John63":1ge7weo3 said:
TreeRon":1ge7weo3 said:
The whole point: Did we get significantly better in FA so far? IMO, I don't think so. Are the Cardinals better? How bout the Rams and 49ers? Those are our division rivals and we need to beat those guys.
Of course there is still the draft but given the crap shoot that it is, I don't expect dominant play TY from and O or D linemen we might draft.

Exactly we have not gotten better while the other sin the West have.
How much better do you think the Rams have gotten?

TAB420

Reaction score
I think the only team that has gotten better is the Cardinals. We have no pass rush and they just got one of the best WR in the game...what could go wrong?

Seymour

Reaction score
TreeRon":2s639fuz said:
Bill Barnwell ESPN : Ogbuehi = Joekel

That is great news!! According to Fable, he was one of the top guards in the NFL!! :irishdrinkers:

Largent80

Reaction score
TreeRon":lh30zabb said:
The whole point: Did we get significantly better in FA so far? IMO, I don't think so. Are the Cardinals better? How bout the Rams and 49ers? Those are our division rivals and we need to beat those guys.
Of course there is still the draft but given the crap shoot that it is, I don't expect dominant play TY from and O or D linemen we might draft.
Are we supposed to care about what other teams do?

I'm not. When I see them addressing the o-line like this it tells me they plan on running, or at least make teams respect it. RB at 27 would be awesome. Tons of great wr's available even later...Aiyuk would be awesome in this offense.

It also tells me they value Green and Collier more than fans do here. We need a slot CB on D as well as another LB. Those all could be draft targets because they addressed TE already.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
We need a slot CB on D as well as another LB. Those all could be draft targets because they addressed TE already.[/quote][/quote]

Ask and you shall receive. Welcome Dunbar :irishdrinkers:

John63

Reaction score
So the trade today is the first good news of FA.

Latest posts