Discipline or upset stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":z58j6bq0 said:
Vols wasn't saying he stayed out so Turbin/Michael could get carries, he's just pointing out that Lynch isn't necessarily one of those "stay on the field at all cost" type of players.

Thanks for the assist, Zeb. ;)

Back to the larger point, I think Occam's razor applies here.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Thank for exercising your right to free speech here on .net Tical. You have had many outstanding posts I have enjoyed reading since I have been frequenting this site. This is a worthwhile theory. When they first said he had an upset stomach I thought they made that up so as not to reveal how bad his back problem was becoming. Then I did think he looked bleary eyed and kind of accepted the stomach explanation. Either way thanks for posting. I just had a wisdom tooth yanked. So, I feel like somebody just shooting me at the moment. Thanks again.

Rocket

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":6pb1d5b1 said:
For those of us watching the game on tv he was clearly sick. Or pretending to be. Why would he pretend to be sick? That's just silly. He wouldn't.
What Zebbie sez.

I believe that this idea sprang initially from the media... who are seething that they can't disembowel Lynch to look inside. So they make stuff up. Like this.

This has Zippo to do with who posted the question nor who the dogpile agrees with and/or likes, cuz I'm as persona non grata as anyone here...

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Lynch didn't actually ever puke. Some sources saw him dry-heaving towards a bucket, and automatically wrote puking in their tweets. But Cable said it never got past dry heaving, and several other team sources said he never actually threw up to their knowledge. Either way it sounds like the guy was pretty sick, but it is semi laughable people's posts in this thread... Arguing about having a "solid source" before posting something... It's twitter. It's word of mouth. That is hilarious people construe that as a solid source.

Is it not possible he was serving a quarter suspension, and he happened to be sick at the same time? I mean, you cant really control when people get sick. Is it odd he came in RIGHT when the 2nd quarter started and didnt try to gut it out earlier like we have seen him do? Did he legitimately look and run like he was sick for the first little bit? It is a yes on both accounts for me, which IMO makes it seems like both situations might be applicable.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Is it not possible that he's actually an extraterrestrial, and was sick from devouring a 5-year old Cardinals fan just before kickoff? I mean, we didn't see any 5-year olds along the Seattle sideline, did we?

Can't (or won't) be refuted, so it must be a possibility.

OP
OP
Tical21

Tical21

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":31634idt said:
Vols wasn't saying he stayed out so Turbin/Michael could get carries, he's just pointing out that Lynch isn't necessarily one of those "stay on the field at all cost" type of players.
Yeah, but that doesn't support my argument in any way.

OP
OP
Tical21

Tical21

Reaction score
It was even in the middle of a drive. It wasn't like he said, "I'm okay for the next drive." He literally jogged onto the field in the middle of the drive, and he did so because the second quarter had just started. We'll never know it, but there was some agreement of some kind made between some people, for some reason. He didn't just pop-up, say "I feel better", and jog onto the field. Him coming in when he did was a part of some kind of plan, this I have zero doubt about. Whether it was the plan of the trainers or the plan of the coaching staff is the only debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.