Divisional Game Sold Out

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Razorgator and vivid seats are selling the same tickets as stubhub for a lot less.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Green Bay still had 10 k left this morning also. 12's rule!!

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":ii02vula said:
Kixkahn":ii02vula said:
Saw tickets on craigslist at about 11:30 already they are asking 700 a pop. Claims to be a season ticket holder.

They are probably printed on saltines. Stay away from craiglists for tix.
A few years back we did get legit tickets off craigslist. It was a birthday gift. It is hit and miss for pretty much everything these days though.

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
I got a ticket from ticket master cost 603 all in lower level end zone... My brothers paid 100 each for same tickets... Not thrilled about paying 600% premium but I am a life long fan and have never been a game at clink... Going to have to tie up one of my brothers before championship game and take there ticket :)

MysterMatt

Reaction score
BullHawk33":375a4bnh said:
Stubhub and other resellers bought them all out.
I truly hate StubHub.

On the Bright side, I'm a season ticket holder so I'm covered. Go Hawks!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
No 12's got the tickets this morning.. it was all scalpers using bots to probably flip on StubHub and the like.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Vivid seats is chaper. I sold 4 pairs of legit tickets on Craigslist. Was well below stubhub price but I still made some money. It helped pay for my season tickets and travel costs.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Props to fellow 12's and if it was actually just other ticket chains well, who do you think you are!?

GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LLLLLLOUDDDDDDD!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's Stub Hub and these big corp business that buy up all the good stuff for the most part and leave seats that have no business costing what they do..It's sad in a way because a bunch of little ones won't go like I had the chance to and be a die hard fan..I was able to go to all Sonics(rip),Mariners and Huskies pretty much if I wanted to bad enough and I lived on Vashon..Yeah times change but this greed crap doesn't make it right...However glad the Hawks will be full n loud I admit to being jealous but I'll be there in spirit..
GO HAWKS!!!!

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
Simple plan, some day be the the big business but give instead of take... one day... Dream big!

nategreat

Reaction score
Question: Do season ticket holders get the opportunity to buy their seats @ face value? Are the face value playoff prices the same as regular season prices? Just curious, thanks!

BocciHawk

Reaction score
nategreat":3fgxx5i4 said:
Question: Do season ticket holders get the opportunity to buy their seats @ face value? Are the face value playoff prices the same as regular season prices? Just curious, thanks!

Yes, STH did get the chance to reserve their seats for the playoffs, that's a major perk of being a season ticket holder.

Playoff prices are not the same as regular season. They are more expensive. The early rounds are just a bit more expensive, for Seattle I think around 20% higher than normal, and the NFC Championship is quite a bit more (close to 2x).

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Playoff tickets are greater than regular season. The difference between price of WC/divisional tickets were pretty small but NFC Championship tickets were crazy expensive almost 1.5x I believe.

Season ticket holders had first right of refusal.

hawkeye77

Reaction score
anybody know if section 321BS row-I are bleacher seats or standing room only seats?

main

Reaction score
I tried getting extra tickets for my friends today and had absolutely no luck. Thank god my wife & I are season ticket holders. We're so excited to go! GO HAWKS!

mikeak

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":2mupkydc said:
Kixkahn":2mupkydc said:
Saw tickets on craigslist at about 11:30 already they are asking 700 a pop. Claims to be a season ticket holder.

They are probably printed on saltines. Stay away from craiglists for tix.

Bad advice

1) pay via paypal ONLY - don't meet in person etc nothing but paypal
2) require transfer of the tickets via the Seahawks / ticketmaster site within 1-2 days

Then you are safe and avoid the huge fees to stubhub etc

Also way safer than buying outside the stadium. The way electronic tickets work you don't know if the paper ticket was cancelled....

LondonSeahawk

Reaction score
Stubhub / Razorgator and Vivid are all around the same price as Stubhub price includes their fees.
Yesterday I booked and paid for a flight from London and accomodation for the NFCC game. If the worst happens I will be spending a week in Seattle drowning my sorrows.
Does anyone think the prices will dip slightly nearer the game or should I just bite the bullet and bag one now?

I've done a home and road game every season from England the last 7 years in a row.