DK at NBA Celebrity Game

SNDavidson

Reaction score
LOL some people get some pretty amazing gifts, what a jerk :p

rjdriver

Reaction score
My kids went in their Hawks gear last night, they loved seeing DK. I can't believe the price the NBA is charging for all these events. There was a practice shoot around this morning at 10:30am that my son wanted to go to. My old dumb A figured it was free to really cheap. Nope, $100 bucks a ticket. We talking about practice. Not a game mind you. Practice.

Saturday night tickets are 250-1000 (dunk contest and what not) and the game Sunday is 4 digit upper bowl tickets. Crazy.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
My kids went in their Hawks gear last night, they loved seeing DK. I can't believe the price the NBA is charging for all these events. There was a practice shoot around this morning at 10:30am that my son wanted to go to. My old dumb A figured it was free to really cheap. Nope, $100 bucks a ticket. We talking about practice. Not a game mind you. Practice.

Saturday night tickets are 250-1000 (dunk contest and what not) and the game Sunday is 4 digit upper bowl tickets. Crazy.
The average Joe Fan can't afford to go to the Super Bowl either. I looked on Ticketmaster about a week before the game just to see what the going price was. Starting prices were at $6k for one seat. I didn't bother looking to see if that was a good seat. I'm guessing not. Why bother following a team through thick and thin when you can't even go see them if they somehow make it to the title game?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.

evergreen

Reaction score
The average Joe Fan can't afford to go to the Super Bowl either. I looked on Ticketmaster about a week before the game just to see what the going price was. Starting prices were at $6k for one seat. I didn't bother looking to see if that was a good seat. I'm guessing not. Why bother following a team through thick and thin when you can't even go see them if they somehow make it to the title game?
Az was our best chance. Lucky we missed that train wreck.