Why are we forcing the offense through DK?

Xxx

Reaction score
I’m just not on board with dk sucks. It’s not true. This team is squandering his ability. Forcing the ball to Dk is a problem but not because DK sucks. It’s because they abandon everything else trying to do it. DK can take over any game at any time and this teams efforts at being smart and committed to balance is pathetic

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
I’m just not on board with dk sucks. It’s not true. This team is squandering his ability. Forcing the ball to Dk is a problem but not because DK sucks. It’s because they abandon everything else trying to do it. DK can take over any game at any time and this teams efforts at being smart and committed to balance is patheti
I’m just not on board with dk sucks. It’s not true. This team is squandering his ability. Forcing the ball to Dk is a problem but not because DK sucks. It’s because they abandon everything else trying to do it. DK can take over any game at any time and this teams efforts at being smart and committed to balance is pathetic
DK Metcalf has been in the league 5 years and has ten (10!) games over 100 yards. He’s never taken over a
DK’s had 10 hundred games in his 5 year career. He’s never taken over A game, let alone ANY game. He’s easy to guard too. All you have to do is be physical and run your mouth and he’ll forget all about the ball.

Million dollar talent, ten cent head.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
A lot of the offense is forced. Through DK and Geno. When was the last time we really utilized the tight ends? The last time the run wasn’t just stuffing it in the middle?

Seahawker

Reaction score
I have never seen a Seahawk offense so talented, yet so inept. Like someone else said it makes me miss Holmgren, a lot.
I've loved this team from day one but honestly I think it's time to pay attention to more important things in life.
This is crap football.

Reactions: Xxx

SeeHocks

Reaction score
You're
I honestly could care less at this point if DK breaks Largent's record, seriously who cares? I want to see him catch the ball now, win contested catches, stop stepping out of bounds, stop running shitty routes, stop dropping the ball, stop with the stupid BS penalties, I've seen 2 rookies this year that have already made more impressive catches than anything DK has done, dude is an over-rated, muscled up turd.

SeeHocks

Reaction score

I honestly could care less at this point if DK breaks Largent's record, seriously who cares? I want to see him catch the ball now, win contested catches, stop stepping out of bounds, stop running shitty routes, stop dropping the ball, stop with the stupid BS penalties, I've seen 2 rookies this year that have already made more impressive catches than anything DK has done, dude is an over-rated, muscled up turd.
You're spot on again.

cymatica

Reaction score
At the pace he is going, if he were to play as long as Largent, he would break all of Steve's records. Think about it.
You can't really compare stats in the different eras and make any meaningful conclusion. The game has changed way too much

hoxrox

Reaction score
DK's good when he's wide open. On contested catches? He should be a lot better for what he's being paid.

NoChops

Reaction score
You can't really compare stats in the different eras and make any meaningful conclusion. The game has changed way too much
100% with you. But he is of the same era as Lockett and Baldwin. He has played half as long and is well on his way to putting up better stats than both of them.

Reactions: Xxx

cymatica

Reaction score
100% with you. But he is of the same era as Lockett and Baldwin. He has played half as long and is well on his way to putting up better stats than both of them.
Which doesn't mean much if you consider pass attempts per game, targets, or just overall philosophy. Baldwins career, and most of Locketts, saw a more balanced or run centric approach. DK arrived with much more emphasis on the pass game.