DK - just saying.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
There is no logical reason to be angry if DK and SEA part ways.

Unless you fear the offense will take a "massive hit", it will not, the offense will look how it's supposed to look, finally. This is not in any way a knock on DK, if anyone it is a knock on the admin side for getting a guy who is a better fit in a different scheme. However, there is the chance for both to benefit greatly.

DK in KC red with a visor sounds pretty damn watchable to this guy. I am a DK fan so it's here or wherever he goes to be honest.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
ONLY if a very good offer came in. Trading him just for the sake of trading him? No thanks. I'm good with him here. Tantrums or not.
People are still making this guy look WAY worse than he actually is. And that's fine, all a matter of opinion.

cymatica

Reaction score
Shouldn't trade him unless he is locker room cancer.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I heard a rumor/theory last night that DK's absence from the AZ game was actually a suspension that was only announced as an injury. Who knows, but I could see Pete doing something like that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not the case at all, imo. He wanted to play. Dude has been nursing two injuries much of the season. But, IF that's what it was, cool.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I heard a rumor/theory last night that DK's absence from the AZ game was actually a suspension that was only announced as an injury. Who knows, but I could see Pete doing something like that.
On I think JSNs touchdown., you could see DK on the sideline celebrating him. I remember a few sideline shots when Seattle celebrated and DK was there.

So definitely not suspension.

Jville

Reaction score
I think the "it's just a board" reply was just a flip-it back to the reporter response. Media and fans have since used it as a springboard to manufacture all sorts of inferences. We've seen this before and we will see it again.

DK is going to get healthier and return to the field as a Seahawk.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I think the "it's just a board" reply was just a flip-it back to the reporter response. Media and fans have since used it as a springboard to manufacture all sorts of inferences. We've seen this before and we will see it again.

DK is going to get healthier and return to the field as a Seahawk.
If he does, he needs to have his head screwed on straight.

Aircrew

Reaction score
On I think JSNs touchdown., you could see DK on the sideline celebrating him. I remember a few sideline shots when Seattle celebrated and DK was there.

So definitely not suspension.
Didn't watch the game, but that's telling. Yeah, odds are if he's acting like that on the sideline he wasn't being punished.