Charbs is out too, along with Haynes and Evan Brown. Full list of inactives:

LB Devin Bush
WR DK Metcalf
CB Artie Burns
RB Zach Charbonnet
G Phil Haynes
C Evan Brown
T Raiqwon O'Neal
Time for Olu to shine and pray no one else on the O-line goes down.

Jville

Reaction score
Good to see Damien Lewis back in the starting line. The left side is good to go.

James in PA

Reaction score
Not surprising. When Pete says, "We'll take right up to game time," it usually means the player in question ain't playing.

Polk738

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not the least bit disappointed of DK sitting out, at least we know he won't be able to get any penalties today- with that being said I REALLY want to see Jake Bobo breakout, I firmly believe he is far more talented than a lot of people may think.

toffee

Reaction score
Without DK, our passing game will suffer, without Charbonnet, our running game isn't 100%. Afterall, DK has been the one that got double team the most.

This will be a tough game.

renofox

Reaction score
Without DK, our passing game will suffer, without Charbonnet, our running game isn't 100%. Afterall, DK has been the one that got double team the most.

Add in the patchwork/injured O-line and this will be a tough game for the Offense.

Geno has a chance to elevate and overcome. Will he? Hope so.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score

maybe, I don't think so though. DK just isn't that great. I'm more worried about the O line and the steady decline of our starting QB.

Jville

Reaction score

I would think the emphasis will be on route running. It will look different. Should be interesting.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Phil Haynes out again, shocker! Not sure why he is even on the team. The dude is out every other week and when he actually plays, it's never good.

toffee

Reaction score
maybe, I don't think so though. DK just isn't that great. I'm more worried about the O line and the steady decline of our starting QB.
DK has the spec of a Ferrari amongst all WRs, just that he hasn't been able to drive it or utilize his potentials. That said, he remains the WR that demands double team from opponents. Lockett, the realtor, hasn't demanded double teaming for awhile.