DK out for the game. Just announced.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Not sure about great, but DK is a 1000 yards WR while being double teamed, one could argue that Lockett wouldn't have gotten 1000 yards seasons if DK wasn't drawing double-team. As a 12, I am very curious to see how JSN and Bobo leverage the opportunity, if Bobo has a 120 yards game, a WR controversy will be on, which could be that catalyst for DK to get better.
Let the controversy begin.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I get the feeling that G Smith feels like he HAS to get Metcalf so many passes. I think this would hurt the offense. Forced passes never seem to work out.
Considering DK is 2nd on the team in targets going into this game behind Tyler I don’t see how you would conclude he’s going to him to much.

toffee

Reaction score
JSN and Bobo didn't disappoint, with that , I think DK will be back next game.

NoGain

Reaction score
There would have to be some serious dissension on the team about him to upset the apple cart that much, it seems to me. Is there? Is there that much? What do we know?

I could see them moving on from him some time in the future, however.

Polk738

Reaction score
Could DK be traded this week?
I doubt it but hopefully he got a bit of a wake up call today, Bobo may not have DK's size or speed but the dude is a football magnet, that TD catch in the corner of the endzone was a thing of beauty, when was the last time you EVER saw DK do that? JSN is getting there I think he just needs more reps with Geno, glad to see him get his TD as well.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Short answer is no. Longer answer is very very unlikely because DK isn't good enough for other teams to throw multiple high round picks at John Schneider.
uh, negative, the trade deadline is in a week, there is a chance.

renofox

Reaction score
Nope. I love the guy and who he is, it's just business, I would still be a fan if he gets to go try to be Megatron somewhere where it might could work :)
Yep. DK's desires do not match PC's philosophy. Even most on this board agreed in the past that DK was being criminally underutilized.

DK is not a good fit on this team. Let him go somewhere that he'll get 10+ targets a game, as long as the Seahawks get adequate compensation.

I always like true win-win scenarios.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'd trade anyone for the proper compensation package (proper is not necessarily fair or equitable), but I just don't see it happening with DK right now.

Latest posts