DK out for the game. Just announced.

knownone

Reaction score
Not overly worried about DK being out. In this system, they should be able to create without him.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I smell a trade. Probably wrong. I honestly think it's a matter of touches, there are not enough touches, capitalize, we keep Tyler as elder statesman on a 2 year deal.

JPatera76

Reaction score
yall need to chill. ive never seen so many fans hate on a player and wish and want one out of here so badly. Looks stupid as hell tbh.

toffee

Reaction score
maybe, I don't think so though. DK just isn't that great. I'm more worried about the O line and the steady decline of our starting QB.
Not sure about great, but DK is a 1000 yards WR while being double teamed, one could argue that Lockett wouldn't have gotten 1000 yards seasons if DK wasn't drawing double-team. As a 12, I am very curious to see how JSN and Bobo leverage the opportunity, if Bobo has a 120 yards game, a WR controversy will be on, which could be that catalyst for DK to get better.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'm convinced Lockett is a boss, he could have been a true number 1 Steve Smith type had that been how he was employed in his prime, he's a number 1 in my book.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hopefully, PC told him "You're not playing this week. I'm gonna tell everyone you're hurt to save face".
Haha , I never thought of that. Although I can only speculate , this makes sense to me. Especially with Metcalf's comments and his utter disregard for the team , which is supposedly the thing Carroll holds in value above all. Give the lad a week to heal up and think about it.

NoGain

Reaction score
I wonder how DK's antics are thought of in the locker room? They are getting a little old. Highly doubt we trade him before the deadline. Do we even have enough depth to?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
yall need to chill. ive never seen so many fans hate on a player and wish and want one out of here so badly. Looks stupid as hell tbh.
I don’t know man.

Chemistry with Geno and the rest of the wideouts seems to be growing.

Geno, doesn’t look like he’s forcing balls to anyone.

To be honest, in any NFL scheme or offense, the QB should feel he can distribute to any receivers without the receiver complaining.

Seattle, could very well move DK, because, it helps the growth and development of the other young receivers.

I’m not opposed to it honestly.