DK out for the game. Just announced.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Yep. DK's desires do not match PC's philosophy. Even most on this board agreed in the past that DK was being criminally underutilized.

DK is not a good fit on this team. Let him go somewhere that he'll get 10+ targets a game, as long as the Seahawks get adequate compensation.

I always like true win-win scenarios.
Turning a late 1st into two 1sts. I swear if JS doesn’t win something soon…

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have my own little pet theory as to why DK missed the last game. I think Pete did have him sit out the game as punishment for his recent petulance but made an agreement with him that they would say it was due to injury. That way Pete still gets to sit him as a message, but DK gets to make it look like it wasn't due to any punishment.

Sounds out there but I believe it!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Whatever works, IF that's the case, I like it. Now he can back on the field do work. Which he done his entire career.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I have my own little pet theory as to why DK missed the last game. I think Pete did have him sit out the game as punishment for his recent petulance but made an agreement with him that they would say it was due to injury. That way Pete still gets to sit him as a message, but DK gets to make it look like it wasn't due to any punishment.

Sounds out there but I believe it!

View attachment 61367
Yep, this too, this is absolutely a part of it, these people get paid a lot of money to think about all the angles of every decision. psh. THESE people. jk ha

SNDavidson

Reaction score
The fantasy in my head is this:

JS phones KC: DK, 2 1sts OBO, deadline this time. JS phones Den: DK, 2 1sts OBO, deadline this time.

Laugh.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
15 minutes later, oh, we're talking to your rival too.