DK vs Jalen

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":332eg5f5 said:
Was DK locked down?

Did you want russ to to toss it up 1on1?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_EtF587ylM&t=200s

Good video by Baldy.
Did you see Hopkins make a catch with three defenders around him? Yes, he should've been given the chance. Much better chance than throwing across the middle to the opposite corner to Dissly. No disrespect to Dissly but he ain't DK.

PNW

Reaction score
Yep I agree with both two above me, he didn’t get locked down because DK wasn’t even given a chance. If he was targeted 10+ times and failed to produce that would be a different story.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
DK should've got the ball more.

They'll get him the ball week 16 tho! Book it!

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1495k2d9 said:
DK should've got the ball more.

They'll get him the ball week 16 tho! Book it!

Won’t have to wait until week 16. We’ll know if they learn anything this Thursday. They were chicken to throw the direction of Patrick Peterson a few weeks ago, let’s see if they throw this week.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
The vid didn't even show the time DK was WIDE OPEN for a TD and Russ didn't even look his way, which DK made plain as play ended, including making his case in the huddle. I think that play was on a failed 3rd down, but not sure now.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
You have to give your number 1 receiver a chance.

I’d rather see Russ throw DK the ball and it gets picked off by Ramsey or incomplete than Russ throwing it to Dissly and it gets picked! Oh wait!

Smh.

Bad all around game by #3.

This game was lost by Wilson.

bandiger

Reaction score
Same thing happened with DK vs. Petersen. I guess RW lost faith after throwing some BS int to Petersen in that game but more importantly its how often he gets hit and had to deal with a new center plus Rams are in his head just like McVay owns Pete since entering the division :p

ludakrishna

Reaction score
bandiger":2l2iem0s said:
Same thing happened with DK vs. Petersen. I guess RW lost faith after throwing some BS int to Petersen in that game but more importantly its how often he gets hit and had to deal with a new center plus Rams are in his head just like McVay owns Pete since entering the division :p

I created a thread on this earlier and the defenders were out in full force. Russell is too chicken to throw at Alpha CBs. He had a tendency to not look their way...Revis vs Baldwin in Super Bowl even though Baldwin was regularly beating Revis when shown on game tape. The dude plays scared when he’s facing an Alpha

rcaido

Reaction score
ludakrishna":21e6jlft said:
bandiger":21e6jlft said:

I created a thread on this earlier and the defenders were out in full force. Russell is too chicken to throw at Alpha CBs. He had a tendency to not look their way...Revis vs Baldwin in Super Bowl even though Baldwin was regularly beating Revis when shown on game tape. The dude plays scared when he’s facing an Alpha

Didn't Gilmore get torched by Wilson? Could it be possible that because we had a backup backup center and Donald going straight at Wilson, he was more hesitant? Also, no running game at all to help w/ the play action???

Also, Peterson got torched too, did you watch the game? He gave up 117yrds.

Wilson also torched Xavien Howard for 193yrds.

getnasty

Reaction score
Has to be a bit of a gut punch to DK in my opinion, espically when the one down field throw at Ramsey was with Penny Hart running the route and it ended up in a PI. In a one on one match up if you give DK a chance it might not be caught but it's not going to get picked. Give him a chance Russ.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
With as little as RW seemed to trust or even look at DK this last game, I was watching it like...did DK say something to piss you off this morning? Were you mad because he got the Xbox Series X before you or something? Did he spend a night playing the new Xbox rather than reviewing tape with you?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ZagHawk":156jn8we said:
With as little as RW seemed to trust or even look at DK this last game, I was watching it like...did DK say something to piss you off this morning? Were you mad because he got the Xbox Series X before you or something? Did he spend a night playing the new Xbox rather than reviewing tape with you?

It had nothing to do with DK, after throwing that first pick Russell didn't trust himself to throw to DK in tight coverage against the best corner in the league.

Give Ramsey credit, if you watch the game back there were very few plays where DK was open.......and the one's he was Russell either didn't see him or he overthrew him.

Also blame Schotty, I saw very little creativity with getting DK into the game. Why not a quick bubble screen or slant to just get him going. WAY too conservative of a gameplan IMO in regards to the entire offense.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2a3rg9fk said:

Sleep with your wife???

What? Too soon? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mistaowen

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1328781091835162634[/tweet]

Latest posts