DK's blue hair not helping his image OBJ look is bad karma

K

K.J WRIGHT

What about a grown man sucking on a damn pacifier ??
There's a reason he fell so far in the draft.

LOL

HawkStrong

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":3768a02v said:

LOL

Yeah totally. He fell in the draft because his binky mouth guard. Makes sense.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1mn33i18 said:
I just think it sends the wrong message i'm going to leave it at that.

I think so too. I've been saying it since the 'camera grab in the stand incident' last year -

I think he's a T.O./OBJ/insert name of prima donna receiver here.

Now, all Receivers are Prima Donnas - well except for No E ;)

I think it's trouble. I think it's brewing. Russ' "I see you. I see you." Directed to DK recently on the sidelines indicates problems just under the surface. There's alot of "gimmie the ball" going on.

Mark my words - this has locker room cancer/division written all over it - I don't think it's good medium or long term. Do I think it's 'Lynch' bad, or 'Russ' not black enough' type of division? No - but it's still a growing problem.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
HawkStrong":1vo7bj1h said:
K.J WRIGHT":1vo7bj1h said:

LOL

The reason he fell in the draft was that he acted like a bonehead in college. Here's a quote from after his 2017 game against Mississippi State:

"After scoring a 77-yard touchdown in the third quarter, Metcalf celebrated by lifting his leg to imitate a dog urinating, drawing an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in the process. The redshirt freshman wideout, an Oxford native, also planted an Ole Miss flag at midfield once the final second ticked off the clock of the Rebels’ 31-28 upset win at Mississippi State."

He's a first-round talent with personal issues. It's the same reason why Randy Moss went from a top 5 pick to being drafted near the end of the 1st round. Physically gifted but mentally challenged. They'll make great plays, but their personal demons will emerge and adversely affect their performance -- and their team's ability to win because we count on them. It's why T.O. kept moving from team-to-team. Everyone thinks they can manage his behavior -- but most can't.

Character matters in the NFL -- lack of self-control can cost us victories because sometimes a game hinges on a couple of key plays. And sometimes those plays are unnecessary personal foul penalties that kill drives.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Lifting your leg is a penalty? Why? Not even children's cartoons would find such a simulated act to be offensive.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Tusc2000":3mc41a1g said:
HawkStrong":3mc41a1g said:
K.J WRIGHT":3mc41a1g said:

LOL

The reason he fell in the draft was that he acted like a bonehead in college. Here's a quote from after his 2017 game against Mississippi State:

"After scoring a 77-yard touchdown in the third quarter, Metcalf celebrated by lifting his leg to imitate a dog urinating, drawing an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in the process. The redshirt freshman wideout, an Oxford native, also planted an Ole Miss flag at midfield once the final second ticked off the clock of the Rebels’ 31-28 upset win at Mississippi State."

He's a first-round talent with personal issues. It's the same reason why Randy Moss went from a top 5 pick to being drafted near the end of the 1st round. Physically gifted but mentally challenged. They'll make great plays, but their personal demons will emerge and adversely affect their performance -- and their team's ability to win because we count on them. It's why T.O. kept moving from team-to-team. Everyone thinks they can manage his behavior -- but most can't.

Character matters in the NFL -- lack of self-control can cost us victories because sometimes a game hinges on a couple of key plays. And sometimes those plays are unnecessary personal foul penalties that kill drives.

Nope. He fell because he had a neck injury that teams were worried about. Keep up the revisionist history though, it's cute.

xray

Reaction score
'Dennis Rodman syndrome' I suspect .

hawker84

Reaction score
I would think his play, or the lack there of and bonehead penalties is affecting his negative persona more than blue hair, and a pacifier?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Tusc2000":2gpinvv9 said:
HawkStrong":2gpinvv9 said:
K.J WRIGHT":2gpinvv9 said:

LOL

Or, get this - he had injury concerns, mediocre hands, and a non-existant route tree, therefore fell in the draft.

You're jumping the gun here. That quote has nothing to do with the draft, its simply a recap of a single touchdown celebration.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
hawker84":3vxwgvnf said:
I would think his play, or the lack there of and bonehead penalties is affecting his negative persona more than blue hair, and a pacifier?

Sure, but that would be logical, and posters here just want to talk shit about anything other than football.

W

Welshers

Now now. Criticizing these kids for their looks is dangerous territory. Let's not be the "shut up and play" fans who sit back and are super judgmental. The kid can dress and color his hair however he would like. However his hotheaded penalties is fair game to point out. He really needs to calm down and gain some more focus. Hopefully he can see this and work and improve.

cymatica

Reaction score
The kicker is when the announcers talked about how he dyed it blue to remind himself to have a cool head. Lol what? If you need to dye your hair to keep your emotions in check then you have issues.

K

K.J WRIGHT

I would love see dk showing up for camp sucking on a baby pacifier wth Mike Ditka as coach. LOL

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
What does his hair have to do with his play. It is obvious you care more about his image than possibly even he does. BTW Ditka was and is a dbag so who cares what he would do.

K

K.J WRIGHT

Year of The Hawk":3lyfw5du said:
What does his hair have to do with his play. It is obvious you care more about his image than possibly even he does. BTW Ditka was and is a dbag so who cares what he would do.

Go team ! LOL

Seymour

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":2a3fuwrn said:

DK made it about his game when he was quoted saying it was cool blue to remind him to keep a cool head.
Aint working no matter how you look at it!

misfit

Reaction score
This is really how y'all feel? A player can't show their personal style without someone thinking this is why they're having issues on the field? Wasn't an issue last year when he was lighting the league up. This seems absolutely ridiculous and without any merit.

Latest posts