Does anyone else miss the old logo and colours?

Mick063

Reaction score
Nope

Occasional throwback might be ok, but the latest version is the best.

907Hawk

Reaction score
groundchucklives":3vjym1vz said:
...u know the "classic 80's" silver green and blue Seattle uniforms and logo? Does anyone else miss that old school logo and colours or just me?? I prefer it to the current colours. :*(

No I do not miss the old uniforms, and before you ask I also don’t miss Jack Patera, the kingdome, ken Bering, Tom Flores, and Kelley Stouffer......because they are losers.

chris98251

Reaction score
907Hawk":21r5qwiv said:
groundchucklives":21r5qwiv said:
...u know the "classic 80's" silver green and blue Seattle uniforms and logo? Does anyone else miss that old school logo and colours or just me?? I prefer it to the current colours. :*(

No I do not miss the old uniforms, and before you ask I also don’t miss Jack Patera, the kingdome, ken Bering, Tom Flores, and Kelley Stouffer......because they are losers.

Ummm Flores won a Super Bowl.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I loved both the old and the new. Slight preference for the newer.

In other news, John Schneider announced that the Seahawks and Huskies have joined forces to sue the former Washington Redskins over the name "Washington Football Team". The Hawks are seeking damages of the 5th round draft choice given for CB Quentin Dunbar, plus annual cash in an amount sufficient to pay the annual "12th Man" usage rights fees to Texas A&M. The Huskies have assigned their legal interests to the Seahawks in a show of Washington state solidarity. </FakeNews>

907Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":ib3ntoij said:
907Hawk":ib3ntoij said:
groundchucklives":ib3ntoij said:

Flores record with the Seahawks was 14 wins 34 losses he was not a winner with the Hawks.
Flores won 2 Super Bowls with the Raiders and had a great run with them, not great with Seattle.

chris98251

Reaction score
907Hawk":3kd6xclc said:
chris98251":3kd6xclc said:
907Hawk":3kd6xclc said:
groundchucklives":3kd6xclc said:

Flores record with the Seahawks was 14 wins 34 losses he was not a winner with the Hawks.
Flores won 2 Super Bowls with the Raiders and had a great run with them, not great with Seattle.

Then he wasn't a loser, he had no control over what Behring wanted to draft as well.

You have to have an understanding of the situation.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
olyfan63":2w8p5qls said:
I loved both the old and the new. Slight preference for the newer.

In other news, John Schneider announced that the Seahawks and Huskies have joined forces to sue the former Washington Redskins over the name "Washington Football Team". The Hawks are seeking damages of the 5th round draft choice given for CB Quentin Dunbar, plus annual cash in an amount sufficient to pay the annual "12th Man" usage rights fees to Texas A&M. The Huskies have assigned their legal interests to the Seahawks in a show of Washington state solidarity. </FakeNews>

:2thumbs: Great post oly! I like your imaginative and thoughtful idea, and love the humor. Just not enough humor to go around these days.

907Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":kx0dqbl1 said:
907Hawk":kx0dqbl1 said:
chris98251":kx0dqbl1 said:
907Hawk":kx0dqbl1 said:

Then he wasn't a loser, he had no control over what Behring wanted to draft as well.

You have to have an understanding of the situation.

Under Flores who was head coach and general manager the Seahawks winning percentage was .292. I understand the situation fine, they were bad at football and I do not long for those "good ol days."

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I love the current look, my only critique is that I wish the logo was SOMEWHERE on the jersey.

Latest posts