Does Earl Thomas over celebrate?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I was a little irritated at times with the defense showboating since the Eagles line back up and snap it in 10 seconds..

Other than that.. who cares. It's all a part of their swagger and attitude.. I love that.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Man, we had Bohemian Rhapsody going with our sarcasm and nobody continued it. And yeah the OP was just stupid.

suppaball

Reaction score
morgulon1":3bdkrota said:
answer: no
This I love it. Early in the year he was not celebrating so much, look how the D played, flat. Now he is back to ET and look at the results.

HawkerD

Reaction score
The Battle #83":2cw3jgqn said:
I havent been able to watch the seahawks the past 3 weeks =(

Ive heard he's been over cerebrating after routine plays.
A little while ago i got a text that he celebrated after stopping Lesean McCoy after a 7 yard run.
Is this true?
Troll Doll troll dolls 1353646 302 450

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Does Earl Thomas like Pepsi or Coke? Like, who gives a rats butt.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I truly believe that his "over celebrating" is responsible for the turn around in attitude on our defense in the final third of the season. The defense came out emotionally very flat at the start of this year. You didn't see the fire. You didn't see them celebrating like they do when they are emotionally invested. For a few games, even Earl wasn't his warrior self and Sherm seemed out of sorts. No swagger if you will. No standing on the sidelines and pointing to opposing fans. No dancing around after plays.

Somewhere after the Cowboys game, I noticed Thomas being more zealous in running to his fellow defensemen after good plays and pumping them up. It was odd because I haven't seen him do this for simply good plays before, mostly he would do this only for great plays. It seemed a bit fake at first, but the more I watched it, the more I realized that he was setting a tone to get the defense more emotionally invested. It took a few games, but it became infectious. Now, the swagger, the joy, the outright pleasure of playing and making good plays is back.

Success breeds that swagger and that attitude, is it possible that, to some degree, that swagger and that attitude breeds success?

- bsd

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Umm sorry you haven't seen the last 3 weeks. You may have missed some important things.

Who cares?

rjdriver

Reaction score
Do I over masturbate?

The answer to both questions are no, although both are done frequently.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
If this is what he (and the LOB) needs to do to get amped up and play the way they are capable of playing AND it doesn't lead to penalties. Do it!