Don't get cocky

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Geek makes a very good point. Our being cocky or not has ZERO impact on the game. Never has, never will.

"Let's not get too cocky" or "let's not overlook these guys" etc.
We don't play for the team.
Also, they are 5-8, not 4-8. As if it matters :lol:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a fanbase cocky over being 5-8.

Well played .Net, well played.

CelticWolf12

Reaction score
LTH":37s38s2e said:
Pete Carroll has been proving people wrong for close to 30 years...Pete has the biggest chip on his shoulder and probably lives for this moment right NOW...I know I do...

LTH

Lets not get carried away. Pete Carroll proved nobody wrong as a head coach in New York as he was run out of town there. Pete Carroll also proved nobody wrong in New England as he was once again fired. Pete Carroll has had lots of success here in Seattle (he needs to be commended for it), but not so much as of late. This season Seattle beat two 7-6 teams (San Fran team x2 and Indy), and two 2-11 teams (Houston and Jax).

This is Pete Carrols team (his offense, his defense and his personnel). Instead of having a chip on his shoulder, Pete Carroll needs to schematically devise an innovative way to beat a depleted 9-4 Rams team, so the Seahawks can remain alive for the final wildcard spot in the NFC.

Go Hawks

Elemas

Reaction score
Aros":347ue1n7 said:
We are currently sitting at a 3% chance of making the playoffs so I'm not sure who you are referring to as being cocky. I love the optimism but personally I see any miniscule chances of the playoffs coming to an end this Sunday in LA. Just wasn't our year. I do appreciate the improvements and the fight. They will likely finish with 7 or 8 wins.

Love your posts…lol. #ArosHomer