Don't shoot! Kaepernick...

Maui12thman

Reaction score
There are plenty of reasons NOT to consider, for instance we don't want to eff with what Geno is cooking, distractions, etc.

But...

Could we do a few of those packages the Saints murdered us with? With their other guy?

Please dudes and gals, let's just leave the politics out of it, see how long we can discuss this like adults.... thanks! And yes, I'm a touch sorry for bringing him up, but think about it, just a package of plays, 95% run.
This hawks brass absolutely sucks balls with regards to trades in which the Hawks are targeting a particular player. Graham, Adams, Harvin and the countless DBs that are either out of the league or sitting on some other teams bench or practice squad. And furthermore, with regards to acquiring players at the expense of draft capital, just stop it already, you only sound foolish.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Maybe we could get Deion Branch so he could have someone equally bad and equally old to throw to....:unsure:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If the Seahawks signed Kaepernick, then he wouldn't be effective. He wouldn't be running against the Seahawks defense on game days so the results couldn't be expected to be the same.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
There are plenty of reasons NOT to consider, for instance we don't want to eff with what Geno is cooking, distractions, etc.

But...

Could we do a few of those packages the Saints murdered us with? With their other guy?

Please dudes and gals, let's just leave the politics out of it, see how long we can discuss this like adults.... thanks! And yes, I'm a touch sorry for bringing him up, but think about it, just a package of plays, 95% run.
POV: it’s 2050 and someone suggests bringing in Kaepernick but he’s in a wheelchair.

It does still piss off the racist cops and Trumpers because they still don’t understand what patriotism is.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
POV: it’s 2050 and someone suggests bringing in Kaepernick but he’s in a wheelchair.

It does still piss off the racist cops and Trumpers because they still don’t understand what patriotism is.
If you look for racism everywhere, you're going to find it everywhere, regardless of whether it's actually there or not. Kaepernick is a race hustler. I don't want anyone near the locker room* who has a history of claiming (or insinuating) that half of the people in it are victims simply because of the color of their skin, and that their victimization is the fault of the other half of the people in the locker room. That's toxic enough, but it's made worse by the fact that Kaepernick is a crappy QB. At least he was the last time he actually played, years and years ago, before he voided his own contract.

Get it? Political leanings and opinions about patriotism are irrelevant.

*(I still wouldn't mind seeing a reality show that puts Kaepernick, Newton, and Tebow in a competition for a possible wildcat position.)

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
If you look for racism everywhere, you're going to find it everywhere, regardless of whether it's actually there or not. Kaepernick is a race hustler. I don't want anyone near the locker room* who has a history of claiming (or insinuating) that half of the people in it are victims simply because of the color of their skin, and that their victimization is the fault of the other half of the people in the locker room. That's toxic enough, but it's made worse by the fact that Kaepernick is a crappy QB. At least he was the last time he actually played, years and years ago, before he voided his own contract.

Get it? Political leanings and opinions about patriotism are irrelevant.

*(I still wouldn't mind seeing a reality show that puts Kaepernick, Newton, and Tebow in a competition for a possible wildcat position.)
Got it. Guess all that reading I’ve done has been for naught. Maybe I’ve just got the wrong books. Should I burn the ones I have?

BASF

Reaction score
Why the hell are we talking about Colin Kaepernick? What is with people's obsession . People rag on Wilson around here for being limited, yet the same people advocating for a QB with even bigger limitations.

People? It is literally one person, and I am pretty sure he is a RW mark.