Drafted Brooks before Queen, Taylor before Jalen Hurts

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
You could play this game all day. Suffice it to say personnel decisions (including the draft) have mostly not gone well. Pete and John need to nail this upcoming draft (and ongoing personnel decisions).

mistaowen

Reaction score
Hurts looked like a completely different guy last year, his game has elevated like crazy this season. Creed Humphrey being available and Eskridge getting the selection is the most damning whiff in a long time, especially since C is an absolute disaster.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hurts looked like a completely different guy last year, his game has elevated like crazy this season. Creed Humphrey being available and Eskridge getting the selection is the most damning whiff in a long time, especially since C is an absolute disaster.
That is the AJ Brown effect. He didn't have Brown on the team last season.

cymatica

Reaction score
If we had suffered through Queen's first years here, he'd be the board whipping boy on an Ifedi-esque level.

He was absolutely and utterly dreadful for his first years in this league.
I wonder how Brooks might look on a team like SF

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Please dont bring up passing on Humphrey. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Hey Maelstrom, remember defending that Eskridge pick and saying how important that #3 WR slot was?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Please dont bring up passing on Humphrey. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Hey Maelstrom, remember defending that Eskridge pick and saying how important that #3 WR slot was?

I'm not really in the mood for you to misremember arguments, but your argument looks considerably worse considering that Pocic was the main reason I said WR3 was a bigger need. He went to the Browns and played like a top-5 center this year. So, you know. Congrats on Eskridge busting. You've basically admitted that you're rooting against the team at this point, so I care very little.

There were obvious signs that he (Pocic) was very good here in 2020 and 2021, but people buy narratives blindly instead of watching.

I suppose it's all you have after your Wilson narrative got piledriven into the goddamn turf, though.

Last edited:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I'm not really in the mood for you to misremember arguments, but your argument looks considerably worse considering that Pocic was the main reason I said WR3 was a bigger need. He went to the Browns and played like a top-5 center this year. So, you know. Congrats on Eskridge busting. You've basically admitted that you're rooting against the team at this point, so I care very little.

There were obvious signs that he (Pocic) was very good here in 2020 and 2021, but people buy narratives blindly instead of watching.

I suppose it's all you have after your Wilson narrative got piledriven into the goddamn turf, though.

Pocic played like a top 5 center in Cleveland? Wow, sounds like a coaching issue in Seattle.

The entire board knew they whiffed on Humphreys. Not you though. Eskridge was vital to the Seahawks you said although I said #3 WRs were a dime a dozen. Thats how I remember the argument.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Pocic played like a top 5 center in Cleveland? Wow, sounds like a coaching issue in Seattle.

The entire board knew they whiffed on Humphreys. Not you though. Eskridge was vital to the Seahawks you said although I said #3 WRs were a dime a dozen. Thats how I remember the argument.
Yeah they got killed in the media too for the Creed miss so it’s not like everyone is jumping on it now because it’s obvious. It was obvious then.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Hindsight is a wonderful thing yes we could have drafted Hurts at 48, but knowing what we know now the Falcons would have taken him at 47, actually scratch the the Broncos would trade the farm to go back in time and get him at 46.

Every team in the NFL is currently wishing they hadn't let Tariq Woolen drop to the 5th round.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score

A few loses and the fan cancer has arrived like clockwork.

Can we revisit all of the stupid shit you’ve posted that hasn’t happened?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
OP could have bought $10,000 of Amazon stock in 1998 and sold it for $1.5 million in 2021.

massari

Reaction score
Why didn't PC/JS bring him back to compete considering the Browns got him for a $1.1M cap hit, which is identical to Kyle Fuller's salary?

He was really inconsistent here, but would've been solid depth at the very least and a sure upgrade over Fuller.

7e45b86e2417dc4cd00b3762f10000daf86be4caridgiphy

Last edited:

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
You could play this game all day. Suffice it to say personnel decisions (including the draft) have mostly not gone well. Pete and John need to nail this upcoming draft (and ongoing personnel decisions).
Agree. Jacksonville drafted a punter before the Hawks picked Wilson and there have been some very good players who were UDFAs it’s all about getting a chance and making the best of your opportunity